[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SS Ring available from V Coin Shop?

VelkahnVelkahn
Reactions: 500
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Right now you can only get one ring from shop, to craft SS ring you need 4 of them.
Is the shop bugged or is it intended to be like this?

Comments

• PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    it was like that in the test server and reported to nexon, and of course they did nothing and let it go live. This is hard to believe that it was tested, reported and still slipped by, i really don't even understand this level or ineptitude
    WANHEDALairsparebladeGoldsmithIvangoldThe Blue CorsairKingOfZorbMewsEffortlessBooberpuppyand 1 other.
  • MDanieIsMDanieIs
    edited December 2016
    They haven't announced anything regard it, so it might be intentional trolling of Nexon (you never know!). We can only hope they notice us here and fix it during maintenance tomorrow.

• EpikLazorsEpikLazors
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    How do they ignore this when it was in the test servers? Did they simply ignore any feedback from testers?
    edited December 2016
    another pointless aspect of this, is what is the reasoning for only allowing 15 boxes per day, if there's not a hard limit why make people string this out and not let them use whatever amount of coins they have on the boxes , this too makes no sense to me and is just an irritant without reason from my perspective
  • KalseruKalseru
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    -bumps- curious if i should bother investing coins in jewels for the ring or not
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    I'm also interested, the event clearly says in the event tab that you can get a master SS ring, so the event itself it not flawed. I also forgot and bought 15 boxes and a ring already.
  • MDanieIsMDanieIs
    edited December 2016
    -Bump-

At least they can make a statement here or in the website stating if its intentional or not. Not too hard imo.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Lol...LF> Confirmation on getting this ring =3="
  • VelkahnVelkahn
    edited December 2016
    Come on Nexon, it's not that hard...
  • PaixPaix
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Keeping the thread alive until the problem gets fixed.
  • BigZidBigZid
    Reactions: 790
    edited December 2016
    surely if it was intentional there should of been some sort of disclaimer in the patch notes i mean its only the best ring in the game and any chance to craft it will obviously be jumped on but leading people into this false expectation and making them use all their coins on what is basically now "junk" without the potential to craft it is honestly just a waste of everyones time and effort.
  • ZambookiiZambookii
    Reactions: 815
    edited December 2016
    Come on nexon...its not hard to reply. Should we be wasting 150 v coins a day on useless jewels? TALK TO YOUR PLAYERS...
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I cannot do anything but laugh at this point. The ineptitude has gone too far. I mean, seriously. The original SS Ring event got butchered because of the Event Hall. Now the bunny to make the SS Ring is back IN the Event Hall. And of course there's a purchase limit on everything for zero reason. Why do they limit both coins AND the items in the shop?

Why they cannot recognize this is beyond me.
    PlasticHollyBrendiruCaptainArchieGamesday
  • TropicBubbleTropicBubble
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I recall looking on orangemushroom at the patch notes for this shop, and in the notes it specifically mentions that the empty rings are unlimited, so i think that they are at fault here. Too bad Nexon cant be bothered to fix something like this
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    Wow, this SS ring get so much problems, it's hard to belive, i wonder how peopple on reboot are pissed off to maybe lose again the best ring for them.
    i'm honestly not suprised with this, i just don't undurstand how things like this didn't happen much, i remember RED uptate beying fine with events and shop, i guess they don't have enough people to change things so quicky...(they should get more people, with the new uptates finnaly reviving the game, there should be half of the new players playing after the vacation, when most people have more time to play).
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    **** code on nexons part. You can see their ineptitude manifest the the santa box bug allowing you to get unlimited coins as long as you never land on 10, 100, etc. This is a pre-freshman level line of code that prevents that happening. One of the simplest conditional statements, I miss something like that at my work and I expect to no longer have a job.
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2016
    Been told yesterday by GM Binotii that it was a known issue and it was being looked into, and i've been told today by GM Tivor that it was meant to be like that.
    One of them have absolutely no idea what he's talkin about and we don't know who. Nexon at its best
  • VelkahnVelkahn
    edited December 2016
    Three days later... still not a single word on the matter. Classic Nexon.
  • notyetchosennotyetchosen
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    Me migrating from Europe thinking that we would have good service for the players, guess I was wrong; if they at least answered correctly, but 2 GMs saying different stuff, WTH
    Biznitch
    edited December 2016
    it's becoming apparent this website is fast approaching useless... zero communication if it isn't to promote something or the standard generic message to announce a maintenance. So much for their vows to be better at transparency and communication. it doesn't get much worse than this