[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Possible V Tracker extension?

CutieASLCutieASL
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi all,

Does anyone feel that there should be an extension to the V tracker event? There were numerous server instability issues in the past weeks that have affected many player's ability to complete this V tracker, especially those with a very packed schedule.

Personally, I planned on completing the Tracker last night, but the servers abruptly went down. As we all know the length of server outages varies wildly (it could be anywhere from 1-2 hours to 20+ hours), I went to bed early instead. I've spoken to numerous people who all felt that instability hindered their ability to complete the V tracker one way or another.

So, I ask you, what are your thoughts? Should the V tracker be extended?

Happy holidays!

Comments

• Duc_Duc_
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    No, there shouldn't be an extension. They gave ample time to complete the V-Tracker, if you failed to finish by the deadline that's due to your own lack of commitment in completing it.
  • GabayGabay
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I thought they said they would extend the V events...
    I was in my last mission.. to finish Friends Story..
    RIP Badge