[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Move the Jewel Fusing Bunny back to leafre

AesthetïcsAesthetïcs
Reactions: 525
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title sugests, it was, before the second season 2 shop of V update, the bunny was in leafre. Now it is JUST in event hall, and lot of people lag like crazy there because of the nexon's spaghetti coding.
I sugest to move this bunny to main cities, such as henesys and leafre, so everyone can participate for the event and not just the people with good pcs that run everything to date.
And yes, i can run Maple Without problems, with all effects on, it's just that i lag like crazy in event hall.
MrPPKQilby
  1. Should they make a copy of the NPC in the main cities?23 votes
    1. Yes
       96% (22 votes)
    2. No
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited December 2016
    Nexon absolutely needs to do this since they seem unable to find a fix for the event hall

I spent over 3 hour trying to fuse those jewels at least once, and could not even manage one fuse

Then I spent another hour trying to leave the event hall

Without the npc in another location this is a non-event for a lot of players I guess
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    It's truly ridiculous that all this past month, while jewels could not be obtained, that bunny and his mortar were right there in Leafre next to the V Shop. Then, as soon as the shop starts selling jewelboxes, the bunny goes into hiding?

Nexon, get your act together, please.
    Bahamut_XIvangoldJonyMaplerCalwynBooberpuppy
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    I don't care much for this ring, but i don't know why this is happenning, we just had this event....
  • LiftedMirageLiftedMirage
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Why has this not already been implanted yet wtf
  • CalwynCalwyn
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Bump as this is a major issue for quite a number of players, and it's ridiculous that Nexon has not conjured up a fix for this.
    I can almost guarantee it's another scripting error with one of the NPC's. EMS had it for a while in Henesys because of Gaga.
  • AesthetïcsAesthetïcs
    edited December 2016
    just remove the unused event npcs and add them back when they do something, i don't know, nexon do something
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    They never go on holiday without leaving at least one big "f you" present for us to deal with, do they? and knowing that they will not be in their office to deal with this stuff, and that we will have to. They know about the event hall issue! They HAD to know exactly what they were doing when they did this. Same thing with putting up a note on how you can exchange reboot coins with Cassandra, who is also ONLY IN THE EVENT HALL. WHY?!?! I'm going all Jackie Chan meme here, WTF they do this to us for? Do you guys at Nexon secretly hate us or something?
  • AesthetïcsAesthetïcs
    edited January 2017
    Bump because **** it
    They won't fix the lag problem, at least make a copy of the npc into other towns ffs nexon do something
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited January 2017
    I hate being a necromancer.

But seriously... Can we please just delete all the npc that lags the event hall? This few npc has came to a point where it is causing more harm than good, they won't be missed anyways.