[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

And yet again Horntail is bugged

KoKoKimKoKoKim
Reactions: 270
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The amount of bugs in this game is just ridiculous now. Yesterday and on numerous other days recently, I've been unable to kill Horntail for various different reasons. Yesterday and Today, Chaos Horntail's head just refused to spawn. And so today on the second attempt I tried Normal. Oh yay the head spawned but then on the second map I get teleported to another Horntail map involuntarily and then couldn't proceed onto the final map.

Also around 2 weeks ago, upon entering Horntail alone, I was placed in a map with another person who was also killing it alone. We both couldn't enter the next map.

This isn't the only bugged boss. At times we're only able to enter Zakum once a day.

Do your developers even read the bug reporting forums or take any sort of constructive feedback from players? Your game may have experienced a sudden spike in players with the V updates/events, but continue such incompetence and Maplestory will once again begin to die out, and as someone who has played KMS from 2002 and Global on release, I don't want to see that happening.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    I think the HT glich happens when the leader of the party in the queue leave the pt, you would have to leave the pt and create a new one, not sure tought.
    But i wish they fixed more bugs too...
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

I think the HT glich happens when the leader of the party in the queue leave the pt, you would have to leave the pt and create a new one, not sure tought.
    But i wish they fixed more bugs too...
    A lot of mmo's have countless bugs. With codes as large as that there are bound to be bugs in various forms.

Worse part about big codes is that when you fix one big, there is a chance for 10 more bugs to pop up. Coding is a difficult process and even more so with the size of codes mmo's use.

I'm just happy the majority of the game is playable (if not all of it.)
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    as for zakum runs, is it a 24 hr thing or by the day? the clock is whacked.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    MomTeresa
    MomTeresa said:

as for zakum runs, is it a 24 hr thing or by the day? the clock is whacked.
    Bosses reset every 4 pm pst time. The weekly bosses reset every Thursday at 4 pm pst I believe.