[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Happy New Year!

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @yukimori: Lol, go read the event page. For someone who probably hasn't even been around past legends update, you sure try talking big, nub.
  • ArKaNoZArKaNoZ
    Reactions: 335
    edited January 2017
    soo.. starting with the left foot thi year..
    Tuba
  • RhayaRhaya
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    So Nexon, you gonna update us or what? A lot of people are waiting and wondering what you are going to do about this.
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited January 2017
    Effortless

yukimori
    yukimori said:

YinYang16 said:

yukimori
    yukimori said:

SHOP ISNT OPENEDE AND ITS PAST 12AM JANUARY 1ST 2017
    Learn to read, boy. It's past 8am Jan. 1st, 2017.
    in PST time its past 12am already O_O (as it said in the notice that the shop will be open)
    "PST: Sunday, January 1, 2017 12:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 1:00 AM "
    u r the one who should learn to read. boy!

It's current 8:20 am Nexon Time as of this post
    did nexon moved time zones or something >_> .... if its says PST 12am.... its already 1 hour after that.... u can even google it

• PissedOffPissedOff
    Reactions: 810
    edited January 2017
    So that's all we get? An apology?
    Nice.
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    yukimori
    yukimori said:

Effortless

yukimori
    yukimori said:

YinYang16 said:

yukimori
    yukimori said:

in PST time its past 12am already O_O (as it said in the notice that the shop will be open)

did nexon moved time zones or something >_> .... if its says PST 12am.... its already 1 hour after that.... u can even google it

Thanks to the Europeans, Nexon Time is now UTC. The employee who screwed up clearly didn't know that MapleStory is using UTC. Not surprising since they fired everyone who knows anything about this game.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    yukimori

I stand corrected, you probably hadn't even started playing before the V patch. xp
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    PissedOff
    PissedOff said:

So that's all we get? An apology?
    Nice.
    I mean if you can call that an apology then sure!
  • yukimoriyukimori
    edited January 2017
    YinYang16 said:

@yukimori: Lol, go read the event page. For someone who probably hasn't even been around past legends update, you sure try talking big, nub.
    flash news, kid.... i've been a regular mapler for the past 10 years...
    dont assume things just cuz its written on the forum profile that i "joined" in november.... the joined on the forum has nothing to do with the game....
    when they changed the forum its also restarted everyone's profiles on here.

AND I READ THE PAGE MANY TIME.... I EVEN FUDGING QUETED IT FOR YOU LAST COMMENT.... ITS SAYS 12AM PST!
    AND NOW ITS ALREADY 1AM pst JANUARY 1ST 2017!!!!! U CAN EVEN GOOGLE IT x_x
  • yukimoriyukimori
    edited January 2017
    Effortless

yukimori
    yukimori said:

Effortless

yukimori
    yukimori said:

YinYang16 said:

yukimori
    yukimori said:

Thanks to the Europeans, Nexon Time is now UTC. The employee who screwed up clearly didn't know that MapleStory is using UTC. Not surprising since they fired everyone who knows anything about this game.
    I know that maple uses uts time... but not for all event.... there are event who still go/went PST time.... like the last burning project and the hot days and all that....
    the same with this event... they wrote clearly 12am pst.... so even if this one is utc... it doesnt change the time zone ... in my place 12am pst is 10am in the morning... and now utc time is 9am.... so why didnt they wrote utc times as well T_T
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    yukimori
    yukimori said:

YinYang16 said:

flash news, kid.... i've been a regular mapler for the past 10 years...
    dont assume things just cuz its written on the forum profile that i "joined" in november.... the joined on the forum has nothing to do with the game....
    when they changed the forum its also restarted everyone's profiles on here.

AND I READ THE PAGE MANY TIME.... I EVEN FUDGING QUETED IT FOR YOU LAST COMMENT.... ITS SAYS 12AM PST!
    AND NOW ITS ALREADY 1AM pst JANUARY 1ST 2017!!!!! U CAN EVEN GOOGLE IT x_x
    Lol, good for you.
    I didn't assume you were new cause of forum, I said that you didn't know that MSG changed time zones, which happened awhile ago and should have been noticeable to anyone who pays attention to when dailies reset in the middle of the day.

I told you to go read the event page cause they posted at the top an update about the bug and you still talked like you had no clue what was going on.
    Also, your first was post was way past everyone else's who already commented about the bug and yet you kept ranting like you knew what you were talking about.
  • yukimoriyukimori
    edited January 2017
    YinYang16 said:

yukimori

I stand corrected, you probably hadn't even started playing before the V patch. xp
    pfttt... didnt know that the V update was in 2006 >_> probably skipped my mind

and for your other commnet.... I KNOW THAT THEY MOVED TIME ZONES... AND I KNOW ABOUT THIS FRICKING BUG!!!!!!!!

AND THE TIMES OF THE EVEN SAYING CLEARLY THAT THE SHOP WAS OPEN IN (CUZ OF THE BUG)

"Please be aware that the Special Shop was open from:

PST: Saturday, December 31, 2016 4:00 PM – Saturday, December 31, 2016 5:00 PM
    EST: Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:00 PM – Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:00 PM
    CET: Sunday, January 1, 2017 1:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 2:00 AM
    AEDT: Sunday, January 1, 2017 11:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 12:00 PM"

AND THAN THE TIMES WHEN IT SUPPOSED TO BE OPENED AS USUAL...
    PST: Sunday, January 1, 2017 12:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 1:00 AM
    EST: Sunday, January 1, 2017 3:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 4:00 AM
    CET: Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:00 AM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 10:00 AM
    AEDT: Sunday, January 1, 2017 7:00 PM – Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:00 PM

DO U SEE THE FISRT LINE... WERE ITS SAYS PST? I WAS GOING WITH THIS TIME ZONE.... EVEN IT THE GAME IS UTC, IT DEOSNT CHANGE THE PST TIME IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OPENED.
    THAT WHY I COMMENTED HERE THAT IT WAS PAST 12A, PST JANUARY 1ST 2017 AND THE SHOP DIDNT OPENED.

• SinDitBRSinDitBR
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited January 2017
    happy new year to everyone!
  • QuietAvianQuietAvian
    Reactions: 325
    edited January 2017
    Happy overrated day!

Also gg to Nexon never knowing when things will open properly, having to accommodate EMS players by changing the game time for the sake of things.
    They clearly can't set anything up properly, as people go there at designated times and nothing works as a result. Nothing new will surprise me because of course, most people are still used to the PST scheduling for years. Ages ago was was EST when Wizet still had control of things, before Nexon America actually handled the servers. So it goes to show everyone's still not used to the time schedule changes.

Hopefully they find some way of fixing this, by probably giving out rewards in the next maintenance or such. Like 1 of each item to keep people happy, as they had scheduled everything incorrectly and nobody was aware. Should simply give GMS their proper time back, but I imagine that would cause more problems for the already overtaxed systems. :p
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Doesn't even look like there will be any compensation. Not even a mysterious mesos pouch. Good job Nexon!
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Can they fix the server instability issues? Never seen a company provide such poor service in all my life.
  • adgnadgn
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited January 2017
    Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

Can they fix the server instability issues? Never seen a company provide such poor service in all my life.
    That's a rhetorical question. Do you honestly think they will fix anything? They're not even going to read any of our comments especially when they're too busy with their holiday vacation. In my opinion, under-qualified staffs shouldn't get such a long break and should be put in more training.
    CorruptedPhoenix
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    remember, a lot of the staff is out right now for the holidays, they should be back in office within the next week or so. More than likely we'll get an update on the matter then.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    @bumbertyr you mean they're gonna continue to provide sub-par support? yayy.... can't wait.....
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    @forumsareannoying

tbh nexon support isn't bad, just for many of the situations there's not much they can do, mainly due to regulations and or restrictions for certain out of game and ingame issues in question.