[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So Burning Event is broken... Again...

U8MySausageU8MySausage
Reactions: 200
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Just as the Title says. I created a new burning charter and am unable to obtain any of the burning charter rewards (Frozen set, etc....) Not sure why this is a thing but yeah. Also in case you are wondering I burned a Thunder Breaker.

Comments

• DiaperSweetyDiaperSweety
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2017
    Funny.... I created a burning character and somehow got the boxes 3 times.... I deleted the extra items because I don't want nexon to ban me for their mistake....
  • Lancerock04Lancerock04
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    I couldnt get any rewards either until i got to lvl 33. Don't know if you're past that level but if you're under, that's why.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited January 2017
    DiaperSweety

Funny.... I created a burning character and somehow got the boxes 3 times.... I deleted the extra items because I don't want nexon to ban me for their mistake....
    Yes, it's this way round this time, The quest to receive the boxes can be completed repeatedly. Neat little trick to get enough mastery Books so you don't have to buy any yourself and maybe get the Frozen Set with decent potentials. Don't think there's anything wrong with posting this info out here in the open since Nexon doesn't pay any attention to the forums anyway and it's not like they are going to fix it before the event is over.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Nightcrawl3r

DiaperSweety

Yes, it's this way round this time, The quest to receive the boxes can be completed repeatedly. Neat little trick to get enough mastery Books so you don't have to buy any yourself and maybe get the Frozen Set with decent potentials. Don't think there's anything wrong with posting this info out here in the open since Nexon doesn't pay any attention to the forums anyway and it's not like they are going to fix it before the event is over.
    Do note though that that will be considered exploiting a flaw in design and is bannable, would not recommend doing that

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    i'll be starting my burning character today, so i'll see if i come across the same problem.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    got them after lv 31-ish. check the star notifier...
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    Nothing is broken in terms of items.

Only thing that seems broken is the recreation of a Burning Character when you delete it.
  • DiabloLawDiabloLaw
    Reactions: 900
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I have the same problem. After I try to create another burning character after I deleted the old one, it says: "Request Failed."
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I have a second crytic box because i accidently clicked the burning quest again.
    How am I able to delete.
    It would be bannable to use it.
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited January 2017
    best part about those glitched boxes is that you get the option to get good potential on your lvl 100 frozen equips, i say exploit that **** to the max before they make a 24hour maintenance to fix it