[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

No response from Nexon, do you care about us?

SnowieeSnowiee
Reactions: 1,670
edited January 2017 in General Chat
image imgur.com/a/cWY1W

- WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? You posted the wrong time and a lot of people missed that the special store and all you say is "sorry for the inconvenience".

- Can't even craft SS ring because we can only buy 1 craft ring. Did everyone at Nexon go on strike?
Tuba

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    They didn't go on strike, they went on vacation for the holidays. Like most everyone else in the United States.

We'll see what happens this week.
    bumbertyr
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    F that ss ring. From 8 grade A's couldn't even get an S. Not even one. Honor exp is the win ticket for me.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    we didn't even have a maintenance last week. the game is pretty brokenly robust!
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    MomTeresa
    MomTeresa said:

we didn't even have a maintenance last week. the game is pretty brokenly robust!
    Well last week was before the Holidays.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited January 2017
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

F that ss ring. From 8 grade A's couldn't even get an S. Not even one. Honor exp is the win ticket for me.
    Exact same thing happened to me.
    Failed one A to S. So I decided to collect 8 A's before trying again.
    8 A's later and 7 attempts later, no S.
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited January 2017
    This is nothing new if your very familiar with Nexon. This usually sets the tone/tempo on how the new year will play out and that's the only consistent thing they've shown us year in and out.
  • GamesdayGamesday
    Reactions: 870
    edited January 2017
    I like how they say "Sorry for an inconvenience", it would be an inconvenience If it was a lost day........ this is a lost year, that's not an inconvenience that's a royal fk up.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    It's not like we're asking for that much from Nexon. I haven't seen any gaming company that's consistently this mediocre for such a long period of time.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    @Sorrow try Aeria games...they pump out basically the same game every couple of years...and milk it, let it die, repeat.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Petalmagic

@Sorrow try Aeria games...they pump out basically the same game every couple of years...and milk it, let it die, repeat.
    AG is cancer I'm fully aware of how bad they are. They closed down one of the games I was playing a few years ago. The thing is MapleStory is a great game but Nexon just doesn't care about their customers and they're completely irresponsible towards the condition of the game. They aren't even trying...
    Tuba
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

They didn't go on strike, they went on vacation for the holidays. Like most everyone else in the United States.

We'll see what happens this week.
    I wish my job let us go on vacation for more than 1 consecutive day(s) in a row. But then again, as a mere package handler, my job is more important and requires me to be there as much as possible to get everyone's packages to them on time.

Depending on the day the holiday lands on, most of the time they have one shift go on vacation and another shift has to work the day right before a holiday because the holiday hasn't occurred yet. We don't just close the whole fking building down like Nexon apparently does and call it a bi-week+ vacation.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I can't seem to understand why they couldn't have just had at least some staff... They've historically had problems every single time they pulled this off at the end of the year.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    I've said this so many times now, they do not care. Nexon does NOT care about our issues, problems with the game, status of the game, or anything that is not about them making money. You guys who defend Nexon can say whatever you want, but actions speak louder than words. And since the dam V patch this game has been in a horrible state. The lag is terrible, the events are messed up, people have been getting locked out of their characters and unable to play them for days/WEEKS, and what does Nexon do? Nothing. They're on vacation letting the game rot.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    forumsareannoying

I've said this so many times now, they do not care. Nexon does NOT care about our issues, problems with the game, status of the game, or anything that is not about them making money. You guys who defend Nexon can say whatever you want, but actions speak louder than words. And since the dam V patch this game has been in a horrible state. The lag is terrible, the events are messed up, people have been getting locked out of their characters and unable to play them for days/WEEKS, and what does Nexon do? Nothing. They're on vacation letting the game rot.
    There's nothing anyone can say to defend Nexon. There's dozens and dozens of review sites to prove that their service is consistently poor. What grinds my gears is they've never made any effort to change that. They're continuously losing customers... People can only tolerate this for so long.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    @Sorrow Yes, its very sad. All they ever do is "apologize for the inconvenience" and people just seem to accept it and move on until the next issue happens and the same outcome occurs yet again.
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited January 2017
    Petalmagic

I still play one of the game at aeria games. Its not as much bad as any game in nexon.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

Petalmagic

AG is cancer I'm fully aware of how bad they are. They closed down one of the games I was playing a few years ago. The thing is MapleStory is a great game but Nexon just doesn't care about their customers and they're completely irresponsible towards the condition of the game. They aren't even trying...
    ========================================================================

If they didn't care then we wouldn't be getting constant content updates.
    Or 2exp events.
    Or events to boost cubing.
    Or fixing bugs (they've fixed plenty, todays bugs are nothing compared to the past bugs.)

They do plenty to show they care for the game as well as the customers.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    forumsareannoying

============================================================

Their actions do speak louder than words. They've done plenty to show they care. Just because they don't solve YOUR specific issues right away doesn't mean they don't care.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

I can't seem to understand why they couldn't have just had at least some staff... They've historically had problems every single time they pulled this off at the end of the year.
    they do have some staff available, just not ones that can really do the major changes required, and honestly nobody should be forced to work the holidays, while it does leave us in a bit of a pickle i think it's a wonderful thing that nexon gives their employees a well deserved rest during the holidays to spend with family and friends.
    JettLuvsU
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    Xionicomad

Sorrow
    Sorrow said:

Petalmagic

========================================================================

If they didn't care then we wouldn't be getting constant content updates.
    Or 2exp events.
    Or events to boost cubing.
    Or fixing bugs (they've fixed plenty, todays bugs are nothing compared to the past bugs.)

They do plenty to show they care for the game as well as the customers.
    Baby there's always been 2x exp events so that's a very 'reaching' example to say they care about players. What do you mean when you say "todays bugs are nothing compared to the past bugs"? What past bugs are you referring to that were worse than current bugs going on? And actually nexon does more to show us that they don't care by, letting go a cm for no reason whatsoever who just went above and beyond to help players and fix their issues and then 'letting him go' because he was essentially doing too much for people. Nexon not even having someone in mind to replace him or bothering to get someone to put back in his place who can interact with the players. Hiring usless employees who lie to players about compensating them from the handful of players who got a bugged quest from halloween event, because they don't have the common decency to give players who couldn't experience content a few maple points. When you tell your players 3 different stories from, you will compensate them, to you might compensate them, to you won't compensate them literally making players create follow-up tickets to get a response on a issue that shouldn't need to have any tickets made, when nexon knew the quest was bugged for certain people but majorly lacked communication and didn't make any attempt to help the bugged players with trying to resolve the bug. Look at the forums right now, do you know what section on here has the most posts? The bug section. Over 1,000 discussions have been made in that section alone. I'm not going to get into listing bugs because there are tons of them and all you have to do is go on the bug section of the forums to open your eyes. Speaking of the forums, the forums we are talking on now are bugged right now as well. When they can't even manage their own forums what does that say about them as a company? incompetent, sloppy, and lazy.
This discussion has been closed.