[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nameless daily quest bug

HeatHazeHeatHaze
Reactions: 400
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello i got problem as topic say , i cant do daily quest rona don't got any bulb above her head.When i click on her she only say "The guardians of time are responsible for this place" i did quests where i obtain Arcane Symbol.From Nameless town i got only "Taming the flame (3) from Nameless town.Bug ? I play as Kanna .

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    You need to complete "Taming the Flame (3)" and all the quests that come after it.
    You know you are done when you obtain "Arcane Symbol: Vanishing Journey".
    Your current plain Arcane Symbol, that you got from Memory Keeper, is not enough to unlock the daily quests.
  • HeatHazeHeatHaze
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    but u don't understand to kill those mobs i need arcane force and i got 30/50 can't lvl it up, because i can't do quest from Rona .i should be able to do daily quests to have it 50/50
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I do understand and I did it myself. This quest line requires that we kill enemies that have 50 and even 80 Arcane Force while we only have 30. That's how it is designed and that is how all of us did it.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, you have to complete all of the Vanishing Journey quests in order to unlock the daily quests. If you're having trouble killing the mobs, you could always ask a friend or guildie to help lessen the strain.