[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Zakum reset :(

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Fresh 50 and entered Zak entrance room and get this message https://gyazo.com/e36ebff00dfdca58d260ce78fcefdb78 when i HAVE not fought him now i want my reset back

Comments

• XerauxXeraux
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    I'm sorry I can't help you, I'm commenting here to ask you how I can get there?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    @Xeraux

1. Go to El Nath: Chief's Residence and speak to your job branch instructor that you would like to challenge Zakum.
    2. Talk to Adobis and receive an offering for Zakum. The offering varies for difficulty.
    3. Press up on the portal on the right of Adobis and enter the difficulty you wish to attempt. You will not be able to the Entrance map if you do not have at least 1 offering for the correct difficulty.
    4. Speak to Adobis as a party leader to enter Zakum's Altar.

If all instances in that channel are full you will not be moved but it will still be counted as 1 entry for Easy or Normal. Chaos is dependent on being cleared.
    ---
    I have not ran into this issue but this is the information I have collected from reading previous posts and past incidents that have happened before that was patched in the past.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    What Its2Sharp4U said is almost correct.
    Right now Zakum is glitched so that if even ONE instance is occupied (i.e., one person is fighting Easy Zakum on your channel), you won't be moved but it would still be counted as an entry.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • LougLoug
    Reactions: 660
    edited January 2017
    same problem here on all my 4 characters
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited January 2017
    Advice: Don't play on Channel 1.
    If all channels are experiencing the same problem, wait 30-60 minutes and then try again.

I still have not run into this issue, yet still see many people complaining about it in the Bug Reporting section.
  • PrizkillaPrizkilla
    Reactions: 555
    edited January 2017
    I occurred the problem once.
    When queing up for Zakum never go straight into Zakum. When there is 10 people at the same channel as you, zakum is bound to to be bugged.
    Just change channel to an unpopular one with less than 5 people and it will most likely never be bugged again.
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited January 2017
    Prizkilla
    Prizkilla said:

I occurred the problem once.
    When queing up for Zakum never go straight into Zakum. When there is 10 people at the same channel as you, zakum is bound to to be bugged.
    Just change channel to an unpopular one with less than 5 people and it will most likely never be bugged again.
    When in Reboot, though, you're pretty much doomed since it'll glitch even if there's no one around. *sweat*
    Argent