[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chu Chu Island Walkthrough

MoKoLayLayMoKoLayLay
Reactions: 930
edited December 2016 in Game Guides

Hope you'd find it useful, thanks for watching!

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    Nice video but it would have been nice to hear the BGM's of the area rather than that trendy song faded lol.
    MoKoLayLay
  • MoKoLayLayMoKoLayLay
    edited December 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Nice video but it would have been nice to hear the BGM's of the area rather than that trendy song faded lol.
    Thanks for your comment.
    I actually thought of leaving the background music, but this video was built from way too many cuts which means that the music won't be continuous.
    Not to mention that Chu Chu's BGM is really annoying and this video is pretty long.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    edited January 2017
    Sorry I didn't get notified of your reply and Idk how to quote people anymore because nexon can't manage their own damn forums. --;
    Ahh really chu chu's bgm is annoying? That's disappointing to hear. I hope that town map lucid is in has some good bgm's. I'm too low to enter lol. I can't find a current list of BGM's and the one YouTuber who uploads maple bgm's is being inactive rn. I tried to find afterland bgm's but couldn't find them lol. ):

• MoKoLayLayMoKoLayLay
    edited January 2017
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Sorry I didn't get notified of your reply and Idk how to quote people anymore because nexon can't manage their own damn forums. --;
    Ahh really chu chu's bgm is annoying? That's disappointing to hear. I hope that town map lucid is in has some good bgm's. I'm too low to enter lol. I can't find a current list of BGM's and the one YouTuber who uploads maple bgm's is being inactive rn. I tried to find afterland bgm's but couldn't find them lol. ):

Uploaded the BGM, enjoy ;)
  • TubaTuba
    edited January 2017
    MoKoLayLay

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Uploaded the BGM, enjoy ;)
    Omg bless you for this lmao. I couldn't find any of the new bgm's because the YouTuber I used for bgm's (slipyslidy) hasn't been active. Thanks a bunch! I'll look for afterlands bgms now! (: