[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any one try out Lucid yet for fun? post here!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited January 2017 in General Chat
I haven't had a chance to try out Lucid today, I am soo excited! I am gonna get myself all prepared now and enter her later tonight. I know she is new and all, so i probably won't last very long. But man i just know it is going to be fun!

Post your 1st experiences with her here, I hope she doesn't have too many 1 hit KO's, I hate those moves ><
  1. Are you trying out Lucid Today?20 votes
    1. OH YEAH, can't wait!
       15% (3 votes)
    2. No, she is technically impossible to finish at this point... so why bother?
       20% (4 votes)
    3. I want to and can't LOL
       65% (13 votes)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Definitely gonna no-life the quest line and face her at least once tonight lol. Sorta wanna hear the voice acting.
    TerrorStreak
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited January 2017
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

Definitely gonna no-life the quest line and face her at least once tonight lol. Sorta wanna hear the voice acting.
    Oh yeah, i didn't even think of that. I bet they dubbed over the kms voicing, with an english voice actor. I think a british accent would really suite lucid, if she has any actual verbal lines. Now you got me curious, I don't know if I can damage her well enough to make her scream, but I will give it my best! I can't wait till the day i am powerful enough to beat her in normal mode, even if with help ><.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    @TerrorStreak

Lucid does not have a British VA, however they did dub over the quest dialogue.

You can hear her laughing starting at Lucid.E2.0
    InvulgoDreamWeaver
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    10/10 would get rekt again

Really wish there was a sort of "story mode" version that's a 1 on 1 duel with her, though, with no rewards (except maybe counting for clearing the quest) but significantly easier. Like the Black Heaven of Heroes of Maple boss battles. The second part of the boss fight looks so amazing (watching the KMS people killing her) but it's ruined by the screen just getting completely covered in numbers and avatars :_; And the way you go through the questline makes it feel like it's building up towards an epic 1 on 1 showdown...

Oh well. In my "story", Lucid wins and envelops Maple World in her dream or whatever she was planning lol.

I otherwise loved the questline. The music, scenery, dialogue, etc. was just great. Does the dialogue change at all if you play as Mercedes, though?

• DTKRDTKR
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Gave Lucid a shot, almost took out a bar solo but then the dragon kept spawning on the other side. Fun boss though.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    DTKR
    DTKR said:

Gave Lucid a shot, almost took out a bar solo but then the dragon kept spawning on the other side. Fun boss though.
    I don't think this boss can even be soloed.