[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Math did you say?

xMuramasaxMuramasa
Reactions: 650
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Hi!

Im an old EUms player and would like some brainiacs help please! Im still waiting for my account to migrate over but i was hoping that some smart people with knowledge of all the upgrades and such since i played "You & I" patch.

I was playing a Nightwalker - i have recently heard there were some terrible nerfs and that Nightlord is better now, however! i would like to know an estimate of what my range could be with more recent upgrades.

iirc i had roughly 1m range self buffed, i was decently funded and will be so again - i had a full CRA set, Uniques and Legends all around my gear, Tyrant off-gear, none of the newer stuff like gollux and hyper stats etc.

SO - what im asking is, would it be possible for anyone to estimate what kind of range upgrade im looking at having with funded gollux and other newer gear?

Comments

• XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited January 2017
    1m alone will get you through most of the game. Insane damage is what you want if you plan to do Lotus, Daimen, or Lucid with people.

And range varies. All depends if you get amazing 3 lines potentials and bonus potentials. It can go anywhere between 10k-50k upgrade.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Lotus, Daimen? what are those :P
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    You're better off reading all the update notes and watching youtube videos of other players. No one here will give you the info you want since there are way too many variables to determine ones range. And you provided not nearly enough info to determine how your range would change.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited January 2017
    Lotus and Daimen both have a level requirement of 190. It the two hardest boss before Lucid came out.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    I read some of the patch notes but i must admit it was more or less a scan of them, ill have a look at videos n stuff :)
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    A question you maybe more informed to answer : What is the current price range of Titanium Hearts and Top tier droid coupons?
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    xMuramasa
    xMuramasa said:

A question you maybe more informed to answer : What is the current price range of Titanium Hearts and Top tier droid coupons?
    As far as I know. Most people just make their own stuff or wait till events. I don't see them on the FM anymore.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    @xMuramasaA

In case you were curious...
    Lotus:
    Orchid's twin brother and a spirit of darkness. Level 210 boss located in the fallen Black Heaven area (a branch of Edelstein). 3 phases, normal mode has 400,000,000,000 HP in the first and second phase, and 720,000,000,000 HP in the third phase. An easy mode is present in the Black Heaven blockbuster content.

Damien:
    The demon's younger brother. A level 210 boss located in the Dark World Tree area (a branch of Sleepywood). 2 phases. First phase normal mode has 840,000,000,000 HP, however phase 2 will activate when you deal a certain amount of damage to Damien or if the brand crystals (created whenever a player dies from his brand attack) reach 7. Phase 2 has 360,000,000,000 plus his remaining HP from phase 1.
    MomTeresa
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    thx, gopher!
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    It's interesting how damien and lotus have around 1 trillion hp each and lucid has 29 times that amount on normal diff. Quite a jump, eh?
    JettLuvsU
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    Welcome to GMS~

1mil is definitely f ine if you are on normal servers.

• XionicomadXionicomad
    edited January 2017
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

Welcome to GMS~

1mil is definitely f ine if you are on normal servers.

It's fine for any server. That allows you to do the majority of the content the game has to offer. Can even do arcane river (first island anyways.)

Lucid, Damien, and Lotus are the one of the reasons why people get such high attack in the first place.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    When the migration happens, ill have amongst other things - 2 titanium hearts and over 300 android coupons to sell if they havent been removed from my inventory - im hoping to get a rather large boost within the first week of playing again.