[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Content for Hayato

IchiiIchii
Reactions: 210
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
This may extend to Kanna class also.

Bug type: Unable to find pre-quests for Gollux, Magnus Pre-Quest cannot continue after a quest called [Helisum Reclamation HQ in Danger], Echo of Hero not available for Hayato.

Brief bug summary: Crimsonheart Castle warp is in the Dimensional Mirror, but it says you must complete the pre-quests to use. The pre-quest is not available in the lightbulb quests and cannot be found.

Magnus Pre-quest does not progress after completing the quest in the line titled [Helisum Reclamation HQ in Danger]

Echo of Hero is not available through quests, Hayato storyline quests stop after a certain point and I am unable to find where they pick up again.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Ìchi

Character level: 210

Character job: Hayato

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: December 18th 2016, EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
Ratzenfumel

Comments

• LelouchC2LelouchC2
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Magnus Pre-Quest cannot continue after a quest called [Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger]

Brief bug summary: After the quest mentioned above, it sends you to the area for the next quest but when you complete it; it doesn't give a notice of quest completion and quest line chain ends.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Go through quest line and it will end after quest "Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger"

Character name: SirKillMe

Character level: 200

Character job: Hayato

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: December 18th 2016, 5:30 pm CST
    Ratzenfumel
  • RatzenfumelRatzenfumel
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Magnus Pre-Quest cannot continue after a quest called [Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger]

Brief bug summary: After the quest mentioned above, it sends you to the area for the next quest but when you complete it; it doesn't give a notice of quest completion and quest line chain ends.

More details:

The quest works fine on my "Demon Avenger" and i can complete the quest line, but on characters like Hayato, Kanna and Beast Tamer there seems to be a bug of some sort. All the characters are on the same account and world.

Steps to reproduce: Go through quest line and it will end after quest "Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger"

Character name: Voortuin level 147 hayato
    Kattengrind level 183 Beast Tamer
    Verfrissend level 108 Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: December 19th 2016, 7:32 PM CET
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited December 2016
    This is an update on my report.

I can't find the gollux quest line at all. It's suppose to have the [Gollux] tag for the quest line and I can't find any quest with that.
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited December 2016
    Nevermind. Didn't know I had to do Crimsonheart quest line to unlock Gollux quest line.
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited December 2016
    Is this gonna get fixed at all?? I need magnus for end game gear. This is the reason why people don't main these characters. PLS FIX NEXON.
  • KariArisuKariArisu
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Kanna has the same issues. Can't do Magnus, just finding out that Arkarium is broken too.
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited December 2016
    Still waiting for insight.
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited January 2017
    Bumping until fixed
  • JannaJanna
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2017
    3 weeks later, still no fix. Kanna can't do Magnus prequest. My character might get kicked from my guild at this rate since all the contribution runs are RA and NMag (the latter of which I can't do).
  • KariArisuKariArisu
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Another patch, huge bugs still going strong.

Nexon responded to my ticket saying it was a known issue, but apparently known issues aren't important enough to be fixed within a month?
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    edited January 2017
    Bumping
  • HertzianHertzian
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Same thing is happenning to my kanna

Magnus quest line is bugged
  • JannaJanna
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2017
    Bump. Please fix this, it's been a month.
  • SaikezSaikez
    Reactions: 900
    edited January 2017
    Leaving this here~

GM Vesale
    GM Vesale (MapleStory)
    Jan 13, 11:13 AM PST

Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you are having an issue with the Magnus prequest. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to let you know that this has already been reported and will be looked into thoroughly. Please understand that determining the cause and finding a permanent solution for this may take quite some time so we humbly ask you for your much needed patience.

This ticket will be on "Pending" for 5 days and will automatically switch to "Solved" for another 5 days before closing. Should this ticket close and your issue still hasn't been resolved, feel free to create a follow-up ticket and we will provide you with an update should there be any. Alternatively, you can check our website regularly as we will be posting any news and fixes/updates on there.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.
    Sincerely,

GM Vesale
    Nexon America, Inc.