[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Water wars - unable to get assigned to a team

ZeldaOfHyruleZeldaOfHyrule
Reactions: 510
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
So today is supposed to be the day where we are reassigned to a water wars team, but every time I teleport to Cygnus and ask her to assign me to a team she tells me "You haven't claimed your rewards yet, please claim your rewards first." Except there are no rewards for me to claim? I'm horribly confused here, I clearly don't have a team because there is no Cygnus knights or resistance symbol floating above my character so what gives? I've never had this problem before, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Lilyflower

Comments

• zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2016
    Same here. Yesterday, I earned 10k points/40k total. Later, about 23:00 I collected the Team reward but when trying to collect my Personal reward, Cygnus said "I lost my train of thought" and wouldn't give me the 40k title/reward. Today when trying to accept the new "want wa-wa" to get back on a Team, she says I "haven't collected rewards"...but I get the same "lost train of thought" when trying to collect the 40k reward. help...
    ZeldaOfHyrule
  • ZeldaOfHyruleZeldaOfHyrule
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2016
    zzmerlinaa

Same here. Yesterday, I earned 10k points/40k total. Later, about 23:00 I collected the Team reward but when trying to collect my Personal reward, Cygnus said "I lost my train of thought" and wouldn't give me the 40k title/reward. Today when trying to accept the new "want wa-wa" to get back on a Team, she says I "haven't collected rewards"...but I get the same "lost train of thought" when trying to collect the 40k reward. help...
    This is seriously ridiculous then, hopefully they will fix it before 10 PM but at this point I doubt it.
  • CountBetaCountBeta
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2016
    I am having the same issue today. The 'I Want WaWa' quest won't assign me to a team because I "haven't collected my rewards from Cygnus" but when prompting Cygnus for any reward (team or individual) she has nothing available for me. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed soon because if we can't join a team we can't go to a team base and our aqua bucks will go to waste.
  • zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2016
    was still same after maint/patch today but got it working. even though I had revcd the aqua bucks team reward the other night, when I clicked on Team Reward today instead of Personal (and getting "lost train of thought"), it said it gave me something but did not (no added bucks, maybe cause -0- score). I could then get onto a team.