[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Servers dwindling out which means only one thing

XionicomadXionicomad
Reactions: 820
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
Looks like people are mass DCing again.

Comments

• MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    do explain
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    MomTeresa
    MomTeresa said:

do explain
    Not completely sure if it's the same issue, but think the op's talking about how if you're on the world select screen, you can see how populated a channel is and recently there's been a few channels where the bar drops to almost nil, meaning everyone on that channel got forced dc. Happened to me once on Scania 19, character got rolled back and couldn't log on back to that channel for awhile.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    I need a meme right now ):
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    Reactions: 650
    edited January 2017
    It would be awesome if after maint 2moro 100s if not 1000s of players from EU got their accounts back :3
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Afaik yes - the post about the 7 hour maint came up but there is no mention of migration so im kinda worried :S
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    edited January 2017
    Aye, about 2 hours we'll find out and ill have either crushing disappointment or unbridled joy.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    xMuramasa
    xMuramasa said:

Aye, about 2 hours we'll find out and ill have either crushing disappointment or unbridled joy.
    I wouldn't be too worried, as long as you did what was required to have your account migrated over it will eventually show up :).