[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Petition: MOVE THE MORTAR BUNNY BACK INTO TOWN

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited January 2017 in General Chat
I know that not all players have the lag/latency in the event hall, but those of us that do cannot attempt to fuse jewels when you literally cannot move around your cursor in game due to the lag [I even lost track of mine on my last attempt].

@OneLetter

Please place the mortar moon bunny back in major towns [like henesy and leafre] so ALL players can use it, not the lucky half who do not have this issue.

To all that have this issue in the event hall, please sign off with your IGN or "I answered the poll"
  1. Move the mortar moon bunny back into town?23 votes
    1. Yes - all should have a chance to use this npc.
       91% (21 votes)
    2. No [I've no issue one way or another with this problem]
       9% (2 votes)

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    You don't need a petition for this, and these types of petitions never work anyway. They'll either move it in the next maintenance or they won't.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

: "You don't need a petition for this, and these types of petitions never work anyway. They'll either move it in the next maintenance or they won't."
    At least he is expressing a concern instead of running around dismissing other's attempts to raise awareness. Geminia, if you have a better idea of what actually does work to make changes happen, do share. Moreover, get on it.
    LairDSpellGuy
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    Booberpuppy

Geminia
    Geminia said:

: "You don't need a petition for this, and these types of petitions never work anyway. They'll either move it in the next maintenance or they won't."
    At least he is expressing a concern instead of running around dismissing other's attempts to raise awareness. Geminia, if you have a better idea of what actually does work to make changes happen, do share. Moreover, get on it.
    There IS no way to make them listen and there have been multiple threads already on this subject.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @AlexandreFournier This isn't the first time the Event Hall has been lagging and previous fixes did little to none or any sort of noticeable reduction.

But since it is on the Known Issues again, I guess there is hope. I mean they're the only ones who can fix it. We players can't do anything about it besides complain how it isn't, even if we wanted to go the extra mile.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited January 2017
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

You don't need a petition for this, and these types of petitions never work anyway. They'll either move it in the next maintenance or they won't.
    still worth trying rather than sitting idle. Either way I'd like to know why they moved [or simply removed from town] the mortar bunny. They left the merchant bunny in town, she's not even in the event hall [the v shop npc is though].

That aside, it's still frustrating that they made the lag even worse with the coin exchange via maple admin npc.....
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

: "That aside, it's still frustrating that they made the lag even worse with the coin exchange via maple admin npc....."
    Still frustrated at that. This whole event hall severe lag issue should be absolute priority right now for their coders, in my opinion. We need to know if they are doing something about it and if they plan to compensate those who got reamed!

From my experience, these events that are actually worth a damn are the SOLE REASON most people even bother to log in to the game, and I've seen some people up and quit because they can not function effectively during them. They feel screwed out of something good that doesn't come along too often.
  • ShiroiSenkouShiroiSenkou
    Reactions: 580
    edited January 2017
    Didn't see anything moon bunny related in the scheduled minor patch.

I guess the only solution is just to keep those jewel until the next jewel crafting event. Hope you guys got enough etc slot to store those jewel until the next event or.... GET NX!