[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x Events?

ragerageragerage
Reactions: 300
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone know the upcoming 2x dates/times ( or where to find them? ).

Pacific Standard Time if you are just going to answer please and thank you :)

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    I don't think that would be a good idea.

Most of the community logging onto the game from 9PM~12PM all at once?
    Server stress would be meh
    JettLuvsU
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I was gonna make a thread about this where is a our 2x EXP and DROP for the weekend you mean to tell me were not gonna get one now I mean we got 2x weekends for like all these months and now were not gonna get them anymore is this the workings of the new management team?
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I'd rather be lag free.
  • mon0mon0
    edited January 2017

I'd rather be lag free.
    You're in for a surprise this weekend buddy it will be laggy with or without a 2x because people still come online more on the Weekend then the weekdays.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Aw dang. Was hoping to level my kishin mule this weekend.

lol at how we're so used to 2x weekends, we're becoming too reliant on them it seems D:
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="mon0"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="MaplerOver9000">I'd rather be lag free.</blockquote>
    You're in for a surprise this weekend buddy it will be laggy with or without a 2x because people still come online more on the Weekend then the weekdays.
    </blockquote>

It's become rather apparent that 2x exp for some reason puts more stress on the servers and not just because of the player count. The moment it appears to trigger the lag gets about 25 - 30% worse
  • mon0mon0
    edited January 2017
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

mon0
    mon0 said:

I'd rather be lag free.
    you lag no matter what however it's become rather apparent that 2x exp for some reason puts more stress on the servers and not just because of the player count. The moment it appears to trigger the lag gets about 25 - 30% worse
    Was I not right about being in for a surprise this weekend ? Servers down now I'm willing to be it won't be up for a few hours due to the duping.
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2017
    It appears that there is/was no 2x in the morning. Didn't even notice up until now lol