[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

WHERE IS THE BIG SPENDER REWARDS?

AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
Reactions: 660
edited January 2017 in General Chat
"The rewards for the December Big Spender Event will be distributed during the maintenance. Players who participated in the event can claim their rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January, 30 2017."

thats what the maintanance post say yet i did not recieve anything and i spent 125k nx.. come on nexon stop being a bs staff
impossibruLair

Comments

• impossibruimpossibru
    Reactions: 770
    edited January 2017
    http://imgur.com/suanqSY

i know that feel bro.
    Lair
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    edited January 2017
    nexowned
    Lair
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    Forwarded this
    Lair
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    Is the game even up right now? I've not been prompted to patch and the game keeps closing when I get to region selection.

Edit: Nevermind, 5th time's the charm.
  • RiceKrispiesRiceKrispies
    Reactions: 210
    edited January 2017
    ...I saw this coming, no joke. A similar situation has happened before. I'm appalled that Maplestory won some award (or ANY award for that matter) with service like this. *cough, looks at the hackers, smegas filled with people spamming shiz, glitches (Ex. entering Amoria is glitched, and many more. I really don't like to bash things, but honestly... how/ how long they take to deal with stuff like this is ridiculous.
  • RiceKrispiesRiceKrispies
    Reactions: 210
    edited January 2017
    Don't worry though, they will fix it... eventually... just no expect it anytime soon
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited January 2017
    I never got mine either, I remember it saying I spent 100k+
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    I also spent 115k~125k NX

Can't find/Didn't get the rewards.

:c
    edited January 2017
    everyone should submit a ticket so they can get on this quicker
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Nuthin here either 'cept for a feeling of deja vu.
    edited January 2017
    rip tends to happen
  • ImperfectionImperfection
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited January 2017
    My thoughts before Maintenance: "Finally, now I can buy myself some small cute nx"

My thoughts after Maintenance: "...Ooookkkkaaaayyyy then... I guess I WON'T be buying myself some small cute nx..."

Perhaps the funniest part in all of this is that they were reimbursing the Maple Points from the previous spender event that wasn't distributed, but managed to screw up, again; I believe one is supposed to learn from their mistakes, not repeat them.
    Fennekin
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2017
    Imperfection

My thoughts before Maintenance: "Finally, now I can buy myself some small cute nx"

My thoughts after Maintenance: "...Ooookkkkaaaayyyy then... I guess I WON'T be buying myself some small cute nx..."

Perhaps the funniest part in all of this is that they were reimbursing the Maple Points from the previous spender event that wasn't distributed, but managed to screw up, again; I believe one is supposed to learn from their mistakes, not repeat them.
    it's become clear that there's a lot of changes going on at the office + us not having a cm, right now we gotta be patient with these kind of incidents.
  • ToxicToxic
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Imperfection

The funniest part is, i think, that it isn't even MAPLE points, but in fact maple REWARD points.... cant buy any cute things with RP... T.T
    I first thought it was MP also, until i actually read the big spender event thing... -_-"
    Imperfection
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2017
    Nexon's incompetence is amazing.
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited January 2017
    GL they never even fixed the november spender reward
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Nothing for me either...=3=" le sigh...
  • StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited January 2017
    I do hope nexon will still add this.
    As it is advertised this way, so therefor they should follow it.
    (Let's pray for another nexon miracle)
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Yep my sister got nothing and she spent over 100k NX from Christmas and stuff. What a disappointment, Nexon.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Ohhhhhhhh it's REWARD points. Ughhh, well at least I'm a little less sad about not getting the rewards this week lol. And it's all NX I was planning on spending anyway.