[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Multi-Character Mounts

NumbNinjaNumbNinja
Reactions: 995
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Let me share a story.
Long ago there was a car mount in which you can drive by some of your friends, pick them up, and cruise around FM.
It was just a plain looking car mount, but it did its thing.
Bring your crew around and let people know that you were tight with your clique.
Has there been such a mount to exist?
And the answer is yes.

Maple my suggestion is to bring back not only multi-character mounts, but make new ones as well.
I already see all these great looking mounts that have been released, but I would be even more thrilled if I was to see different types of multi-character mounts come out.
Pretty sure some people would be interested in pulling these from gachapon or obtain them from other events.
You can make the chair from the Heroes Block Buster a multi-mount.
A couple multi-mount
A friend-carrying-friend multi-mount
Pirate ship multi-mount
Etc

What do you guys think? Vote whether or not we should have it. If you do agree to my suggestion, comment your ideas on what type of mounts we should have.
  1. Should we bring back multi-mounts?5 votes
    1. Yeah that would be cool
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No, probably lame and unnecessary
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    That would be hella cool, going with people in the same mount, i don't know why there isn't such a thing(or hardly exist).
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited January 2017
    Maple has already made a multi-character chair, the Swing Chair if yall know about it. It would not be surprising to see these mounts come back. I also think more people in maple would be interested in it if it was more known.
    JettLuvsU