[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Play V Rewards

dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
Reactions: 400
edited January 2017 in General Chat
When the maintaince is over do we got 4 hours left for the Play V Rewards?
Some times it takes more than 4 hours to get inferno lol

Comments

• SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Hopefully there's an extra day added to Play V due to maintenance. Make sure you're fighting mobs nearly your level. The higher level you are from mobs, the lower your chance to spawn Bounty Hunter's portals and the Inferno Den. Lower the chance means the longer it'll take to spawn it. Prior to knowing this, it used to take me hours. Now it only takes half an hour at most.
    YinYangX
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    We're supposed to have done it before the maintenance. This morning (if you're in Europe) or yesterday evening (if you're in America).

Also, you're optimistic if you think you'll have 4 hours. The maintenance could be extended, you know.
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes you cannot play in the morning becouse of work or school etc.
    The server is europe but the server time isn't xD

And didn't know they spawn faster around your level, so is gonna be easy ty
  • SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    No problem. Make sure not to use Bounty Hunter's portals unless you need them. I find ignoring them and keeping grinding helps me spawn the Inferno Den as well.
    Lair
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    I am gonna say this now...it seems like the rewards are bugged, at least for me and my friend (pollo and frito clears not counting)
  • SaiyajinSaiyajin
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2017
    Bugged for me too. For me it's Pollo and Fritto AND Inferno Wolf that won't register when i complete them.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    Pollo and Fritto AND Inferno Wolf are not registering for me either.

Several r/MapleStory users currently have issue with this too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5om5jg/pollofritto_portals_not_registering/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Play V still has nearly two weeks. You're thinking of the Hasty Hunting event, OP.

http://i.imgur.com/Lgf1Trw.png
  • ArKaNoZArKaNoZ
    Reactions: 335
    edited January 2017
    Yeh its confirmed in Europe Server too hope Nexon Extend the event.
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    there's a bug where you can't complete pollo and wolf portals so RIP 3 boxes anyways (maint or not) lolz
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited January 2017
    The event goes for two more weeks yet. Why are you all acting like it's ending tomorrow? And to be perfectly honest, missing out on a free, untradeable Absolab weapon isn't going to harm most people. You wouldn't use it unless you had enough Absolab set pieces to mitigate the loss you incur from breaking the CRA set effect.

And Deathmobs, if you're going to come in with some smartass comment about how I "need to actually play the game", shove it. I don't care what you have to say.
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited January 2017
    People with their lack of planning ahead to work in their rewards in time, hey guess what, that's your own fault.. and if you will whine about not being able to finish your day of boxes because of maintenance times not suiting your own personal little schedule, that's your own problem, too, not nexon's. Not every one out there can have the time to complete these things. Haves and have nots...

Regarding the maintenance, I'm a lot more concerned if are they going to fix the bug where we aren't getting credit for our pollo and fritto participation! Hoping they fix it!
    Aggraphine
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    Well apparently, there'll be no fix any soon according to the scheduled maintenance:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20185/scheduled-game-update-january-18-2017

Unless they add it to the list later on ;/
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @Lair , they weren't even aware of this issue when they put up the maintenance notice.

We just have to hope they notice it sometime between now and the end of the maintenance, and decide it's important enough to fix today instead of waiting for next week. (Yes, I know that if we all miss 3 boxes a day for a week, we can't get the final reward. But is anyone at Nexon aware of that? Or will they be like, "Who cares about a bug in an event that's about to end anyway? Let's focus on the new events!")

Of course, if they end up having to extend the maintenance to fix it, we'll probably miss today's 3 boxes anyway. But at least we'll be able to get the rest of the week's.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    @Deathmobs - They gave a lot more wiggle room for this one than in most previous events. I'm actually shocked we got a whole 3 extra days. I remember how they used to require PERFECTION with NO EXTRA DAYS for these sort of daily missions for prize events, and we were lucky if they even extended the event after an unexpected downtime or making an error in code.

Their mood toward players seems to be subjective based on [because reasons] and the reasons will usually remain Nexon's business only, as we players are obviously not privy to the highly classified information about what really makes them tick. The best we get is, "We are aware of the issue and looking in to it. Now go back to your room, pleb." I think AKradian touched on that quite well up there, If the Nexon aristocrats "decide it's important enough" to THEM, not US. Lets not forget who we're talking about here...and just hope they own up to the mistake this time and make up for the lost time with an extension, as a lot of people have a crap ton of time invested in to this event.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I really hope they fix the portals, I won't get my 10k reward points in time if they don't. I wasn't going to make it to the absolab weapon either way.

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    Aggraphine

: "And to be perfectly honest, missing out on a free, untradeable Absolab weapon isn't going to harm most people. You wouldn't use it unless you had enough Absolab set pieces to mitigate the loss you incur from breaking the CRA set effect."
    I believe you're being close-minded to the majority here. 9x% of players are in Reboot, where everything is UNTRADEABLE...and not every one playing there has a full CRA set anyways. I'm sure you roll with the best of the best of them, where having full CRA stuff and 2m+ range is quite commonplace, but as a matter of fact, I know a LOT of people still with lvl 140 gear or worse who are approaching or have surpassed level 200. The Absolab weapon is an absolute godsend of substantial power gain for them, and hey, what about those alternative characters they might be playing to put that sucker on? It IS a big deal to a lot of people.
    Celeste123IvangoldZeldaOfHyruleDeathmobs
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited January 2017
    Deathmobs, I do play the game. Would you like me to post the screenshots of my characters again? I'll have to update the levels on a few of them, but this'll be the third time I've shown you that I do, in fact, play the game.

But the question now is, do you? I've seen zero proof that you actually play the game, aside from you jumping on various bandwagons to complain about things Nexon does(as well as wishing a horribly slow and painful death from cancer upon the families of Nexon's employees because your game crashed a couple times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). All you do is proclaim that other people don't play the game(or simply MUST work for Nexon, since they're not joining in on the senseless bashing), but show no signs, give no indication, that you yourself actually play as well.
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    edited January 2017
    it would be nice if they made patch 15 mins shorter so you can accept all 4 boxes without missing the last one becouse of server reset.
    And can some one tell me why the eu server doesnt got eu times?
    You want all rewards before a server check so you gotta play at 1am before a work day to get some wiggle room who does that lol

• TheTranManTheTranMan
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Aggraphine

Deathmobs, I do play the game. Would you like me to post the screenshots of my characters again? I'll have to update the levels on a few of them, but this'll be the third time I've shown you that I do, in fact, play the game.

But the question now is, do you? I've seen zero proof that you actually play the game, aside from you jumping on various bandwagons to complain about things Nexon does(as well as wishing a horribly slow and painful death from cancer upon the families of Nexon's employees because your game crashed a couple times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). All you do is proclaim that other people don't play the game(or simply MUST work for Nexon, since they're not joining in on the senseless bashing), but show no signs, give no indication, that you yourself actually play as well.
    That's great and all but you didn't address the issue.