[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Player Appreciation Revvard

ZamolekkoZamolekko
Reactions: 200
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi!
As in the title the problem is with the Player Appreciation Revvard. As we can read on the Champions update note every player who login from November 30 - January 18 can claim reward by clicking the gift box on the left side of the screen. I just log in and i didnt have gift box on the left side but i got automaticlly exp coupon x3 but nothing else. I didnt get following items: selective 8 slot coupon,character slot expantion,safety charm x10 coupon,hyper teleport rock,royal hair and royal face coupon,new year coins,v flame chair and maple world records.

Moderator Note:

Please follow the Bug Reporting format via the MapleStory Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this subforum.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Everything written in the Champions Update Notes will start after the patch maintenance.
    _Cas_
  • ZamolekkoZamolekko
    edited January 2017
    Ok so why after todays login i got exp coupon x3 ? :)
  • PigggyPigggy
    edited January 2017
    It's a welcome back gift
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    The exp coupons are "rest coupons".
    You always get them if you don't log in for a few days.