[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V reward portals aren't registering

ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
Reactions: 200
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Like title said. I did both bounty and inferno just now and hovered over the claim buttons but they say Pollo and Frito 0/Clear once or Inferno Wolf 0/Clear once. seems like its not just me too. Gonna spread the word and hopefully it gets to nexon or RIP absolab and my hopes and dreams

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Noted in bug reports...sooo...
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    I hope nexon extend the event............ RIP 3 boxes today
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited January 2017
    I had same trouble with it, too. Please Nexon don't ***k us out of our absolab weapon. I never get to have nice things in this game and I want to make this time an exception!
  • Damien670Damien670
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Today I cleared a Pollo/Fritto mission and an inferno wolf but it wasn't marked in play rewards event? I was on the rune box and had cleared the two of them but they weren't marked complete. So is this bugged or like what?
  • ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    edited January 2017
    Post Maintenance and it is still not fixed. I'm asking you as a friend nexon....please help
  • iminnocentiminnocent
    edited January 2017
    im facing it too no poli no frito
  • Seungri7Seungri7
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    I just attempted another pollo/frito post maintenance and no luck
  • amazingreice_45amazingreice_45
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Having the same problem, i can only get the 30m box and that was it even though i did inferno and pollo/frito Hope it will be fixed soon cause i been hunting hard for those tier rewards. =(
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    Our only luck is hoping that by tomorrow, a Nexon staff read the forum and realize "Oh, there's this urgent issue that is stopping many players from completing the Play V Reward Event".
  • CasyliaCasylia
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2017
    It's been three days though-at this point, the event's just about impossible now.
    iminnocent
  • BunizBuniz
    Reactions: 480
    edited January 2017
    NEXON DO YOU HEAR US ????? It's still broken...we've worked to hard on this quest line to have it fall apart now for the love of humanity PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE NOW! ty
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Casylia
    Casylia said:

: "It's been three days though-at this point, the event's just about impossible now."
    Where do you get 3 days?

It only stopped working on the 18th (day of the maintenance), and it's now the 19th. Which isn't even over yet, they could still fix this today.
    Lair
  • iminnocentiminnocent
    edited January 2017
    Casylia
    Casylia said:

It's been three days though-at this point, the event's just about impossible now.
    yes but u need to understand i want to do 10k 6 red cubes reward thing