[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[PSA] Do NOT drop the Maple 3x MMO Champion Medal

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited January 2017 in General Chat
It doesn't show up in the Medal Registration so I suggest keeping it in your inventory for the time being.
Its2Sharp4UBooberpuppyLairPetalmagicChukki

Comments

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited January 2017
    I thought medals that can be transferred between characters aren't suppose to be registered in medal collection? Since the shareable medals from sengoku high aren't registered either.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2017
    @AppleChancery Maple Voter and Junk Food King Medal are both Movement in Account medals that register to the Medal UI. Also keep in mind that Reboot players can't store the medal to save space, which defeats the purpose of being able to store it at all.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Omg, its our favorite person QuQ
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited January 2017
    You're the first CM who's been fired to actually bother sticking around after losing their job because you actually give a damn about us. Props to you.
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Another heads up: You can't move equipment through storage in reboot so don't keep it on a character that needs equipment space.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    Much respect to the former-CM for caring about us.

Most people would of left after they been fired.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

: "You're the first CM who's been fired to actually bother sticking around after losing their job because you actually give a damn about us. Props to you."

He was a Mapler, a streamer, and a contributor to /r/Maplestory, long before he was a CM. In fact, I think that's how Artasi found him, in the first place.
    So now he's back to being "just" a Mapler, and posting the sort of stuff any of us would.

I do have to say I'm glad his stint at Nexon didn't sour him on the game, or the community.
    Now let's see if he can survive the lag...
  • BXLBXL
    Reactions: 870
    edited March 2017
    KThxBaiNao wrote: »
    It doesn't show up in the Medal Registration so I suggest keeping it in your inventory for the time being.

I actually filed a request about this, and the GM's reply was this:

"I understand you are concern with your unregistered medals. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know that there are medals that do not register like Maple 3x MMO Champion in example, however, the "Shade's Compassion" should be registered. If you still have the medal for that, please provide us a screenshot for further investigation."

I would add the screenshot of the email reply to this but I'm not sure how... But this might help...