[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i am stuck in Good-Bye Hill

MessengesMessenges
Reactions: 840
edited January 2017 in General Chat
all i did was buy 3x Coupon and a few other things and now im stuck here is anyone else stuck in Good-Bye Hill

Comments

• TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Several ppl from alliance and a guildie are also stuck.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    What gets you stuck is accepting the "To Goodbye Hill" quest when you're already there. It creates a loop.

An ally of mine got stuck, and got out by forfeiting the "Finding Tomo" quest (from Shanghai) and re-accepting it from the lightbulb notifier.

MomTeresa
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    ironic how the place is called "Good bye hill"
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    This happened before. When the 1st event took place on 31th december. And like now, ppl got stuck on that map. Why would you go there again knowing that you'll have a 99% chance to get stuck there? If this happened before, it will happen again. You know the old sayin' " you fooled me once, shame on you, you fooled me twice, shame on me". I'm not saying is your fault, but it kinda is. This is nexon we're taling about.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

What gets you stuck is accepting the "To Goodbye Hill" quest when you're already there. It creates a loop.

An ally of mine got stuck, and got out by forfeiting the "Finding Tomo" quest (from Shanghai) and re-accepting it from the lightbulb notifier.

good to know
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    Lair
    Lair said:

ironic how the place is called "Good bye hill"
    you can never leave lol