[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tradable Permanent Additional Pendant Slot

PolymusPolymus
Reactions: 730
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is there a possibility of making an already used Permanent Additional Pendant Slot tradable?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    No, just as there isn't a way to make inventory slots tradeable.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    the slot it's self is not an item, so no.
  • YoloYolo
    Reactions: 975
    edited January 2017
    This would be nice since my NL has permanent pendant slot but i quit him for 2+ years now making it worthless.
  • PolymusPolymus
    Reactions: 730
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I figure there isn't a way right now. I'm thinking of this more as a suggestion to the GMs. It would be most helpful to itemize certain items like this and make them moveable. =P

I have the perm pendant slot on my Hero from way back, but I don't play it anymore. Would be nice to relocate it.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    Polymus
    Polymus said:

I figure there isn't a way right now. I'm thinking of this more as a suggestion to the GMs. It would be most helpful to itemize certain items like this and make them moveable. =P

I have the perm pendant slot on my Hero from way back, but I don't play it anymore. Would be nice to relocate it.
    but it's a slot that you unlock like you would your pocket slot at lvl 30 charm, but instead you pay for it being unlocked, I dont believe it can be itemized, atleast not without changing something in the base code of how equipment slots work
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    Well people already sayed that, you can't really move a pendant slot, they barely give perm ones imagine a tradeable or able to move in the account...