[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Solved this issue, ignore this

xMrMeowxMrMeow
Reactions: 1,625
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: functionality

Description: I used the Transfer Hammer feature with the intent of transferring the potential of my lv 75 earrings up to some Superior Gollux Earrings (10 levels at a time of course). I've transferred the potential up to the lv 130 "Dea Sidus Earrings" and when I view the Transfer Hammer menu, the lv 130 earrings don't appear on the menu even though I have 2 lv 140 earring in my inventory as well (Shaman Earrings and Reinforced Gollux Earrings).

Repeatability: Obtain a "Dea Sidus Earrings" and any lv 140 earrings and access the Transfer Hammer menu to see that the Dea Sidus Earrings do not appear.

Note: I tested it with a clean Dea Sidus Earrings and it didn't appear either. Also these earrings don't have any special additional stats, it's just an ordinary lv 130 set of earrings part of the boss equipment set, but I've transferred stats from equipment of that set before (it worked on silver blossom ring).

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Do the Dea Sidus earrings have any Star Force stars on them?
  • xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Yes but I tried with pair that just had 1 scroll applied and it also didn't appear. Does it need to have no scrolls for some reason? If so I could just use an innocence scroll and transfer the pot, but I doubt that would work.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    You can only use transfer hammer on items that have at least one star (and therefore are fully scrolled).
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2017
    There a rare glitich where some eligible equips don't show up on the transfer hammer window.
    Place the Dea Sidus Earring (at least 1 star, 0 slots) in your storage and take it back out or drop it and re-pick it up, then it should appear in your transfer hammer window.
  • xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Ah it lost all its stars from transferring up. Ok I see now. I thought it just needed to have either a scroll applied or potential on it to transfer hammer. Thanks for sorting this out.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @xMrMeow Transfer Hammered items will lose 1 Star. So I assume you went from 1 -> 0 Stars after it successfully transferred.