[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple disconnects and crashes

dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
Reactions: 400
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
Bug type:Chanching channel, inferno wolf, logg in, crashing

Brief bug summary:
When i try to change channel, enter inferno den or just logging in i get disconnectet to loggin screen and get
a crash after 2-3 minutes.

More details:
In order to enter the game you need to try it atleast 5 times to be succesfull and uppon ingame you cannot change channel
or you will get disconected and crash the game.

Steps to reproduce:
Change channel bug: Go ingame and change a channel.
Inferno wolf bug: When ingame enter a inferno wolf portal.
Loggin bugg: Try to loggin into the game.

Character name:æBoost
Character level:153
Character job:Shade
World name:Luna
Date and time of the incident:1/22/2017 23:25-23:35 CET

PS:
I would like the inferno wolf registered for todays play v event since i've been grinding serveral hours to spawn the portal.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TJsForumIDTJsForumID
    Reactions: 230
    edited January 2017
    I can't even log on anymore. Before it took too many attempts to get the game up. Now it permanently crashes at server select. It even caused my pc to become non responsive each time.3 of my pc's have this issue. Looks like there will be no more mapling for me since i am unable to log in without crashing.
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    TJsForumID

I can't even log on anymore. Before it took too many attempts to get the game up. Now it permanently crashes at server select. It even caused my pc to become non responsive each time.3 of my pc's have this issue. Looks like there will be no more mapling for me since i am unable to log in without crashing.
    Same issue here right now -_-
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    edited January 2017
    Did 2 inferno wolfes today after hours of grinding and crashed 2 times...............
    GG Abso weapon 27 left
  • dasGreatBeastdasGreatBeast
    edited January 2017
    Did inferno again and crashed lol
    Should i just stop grinding when i got elite boss?
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    I can not even get past the region select screen. I have tried 20 TIMES ON BOTH MY COMPUTERS. EVERY SINGLE TIME it crashes out and says "MapleStory has stopped working" [Close program]

Know how absolutely frustrating that is? Yeah, what are you monkeys doing over there in those little cubicles? You just trying to get us to quit? Looks like they fixed our backends, alright.