[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

game crashes after north america selection

SASSYCATHYSASSYCATHY
Reactions: 710
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
I have played for over 8 years and this is the worst ever. I cannot get on even after trying multiple computers during my day Pacific Standard Time. Oddly enough i can get on in the middle of my night. I was looking forward to the cash equip transfer event and think it should be extended since the game is practically inaccessible. You "patch" today did nothing to help the problem. If I cannot get into game then i am not spending money and NEXON does not make money. PLEASE FIX THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND lets casee some communication along with customer care.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2017
    The computers you're using if they're not individually built by parts you bought or under a year or so old say 2016+ will have compatibility issues with the processes. The patch itself is the problem, they'd have to go back and re code the whole thing.
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited January 2017
    First time running into this issue....tried 5x and can't get on lmao sigh
  • clon987clon987
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    same ;=;