[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event hall Lag

Comments

• SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Dear Nexon, just remove all the NPC's from event hall and place them back into towns, and scrap event hall completely !
    The immense lag is just utterly insane... 15 mins, I got trapped in there... Was unable to leave...

THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO DISCONNECT ME?! Because the hacking warning message appeared... The cheek of it ! I was LAGGING.... Huge difference ! >:(
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited January 2017
    I wonder if they will fix it now at the maintenance..? :x
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited January 2017
    Naoki
    Naoki said:

I wonder if they will fix it now at the maintenance..? :x
    The answer is no.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    @Deathmobs I saw your post, done what was recommended... Restarted laptop, relogged back into maple, went to event hall... Lagging still.. It's definitely a Nexon issue !
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited January 2017
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I stay away from all events because of Event Hall Lag. It is a shame because I miss out on a lot of items. I am content with what I have though even though I might be severely under-powered but can't fight what we can't change.
  • GreyHatGreyHat
    Reactions: 405
    edited January 2017
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

it was revealed on reddit that the npcs in the event map aren't removed but in fact just hidden, the player used 3rd party programs to reveal all the npcs on the map, id link the reddit post however it would appear to have been removed. Either 1 it was proven false and taken down for fud, or 2 was removed since the player used illict programs.
    It's still there.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5l5x34/event_hall_lag/
    I still believe it is due to the NPCs however, I thought it was only Cassandra but now it may be both the Maple Administrator AND Cassandra or one of the two.

• xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited January 2017
    why coin shop cannot back to Henesys? :( it was good option
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited January 2017
    When will the new year shop be transfered out of the event hall? You know, it would be a lovely thing to do, like a lot.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited January 2017
    It's really pathetic that Nexon has yet to fix or even compensate for all the missed events, lag, disconnects, and just bad gaming experience that this event hall lag AND general all-around lag have caused. Why do we even this frikkin game.
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited January 2017
    I'd seriously like an update on this -_- having all these coins and not being able to use them is so useless and unfair to the majority of players this is affecting >.<
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    You'll get your "update" when they change events. It will probably be another coin/item event with the only vendor yet again shoved in to the busted spaghetti hall.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Tashie wrote: »
    I'd seriously like an update on this -_- having all these coins and not being able to use them is so useless and unfair to the majority of players this is affecting >.<

Not to worry, you can save all those coins for the next time there's a coin exchange event. The exchange NPC will, of course, be located in the Event Hall.

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited February 2017
    "One of the best parts of Mardi Gras is collecting beads! Players Lv. 33 and above can begin the event by talking to NPC Gaga in the Event Hall. "

RIP Mardi Gras event
  • OlueOlue
    Reactions: 645
    edited February 2017
    What I don't understand is why Nexon is continuously adding new content inside the event hall when clearly they know (hopefully) a lot of players have trouble accessing it. It is one thing to be lazy and not do anything, but Nexon is clearly putting in some effort, as otherwise we won't have events happening in the event hall. Either they are so stubborn that they don't want to admit they were wrong with putting events in the event hall, or they are operated by a bunch of monkeys who are brainwashed to code everything into the event hall.
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,840
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    same problem here cant really join in the events cause of the event hall lag. I even gave up on bingo and the other games cause i cant even acces the event hall.
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited February 2017
    the problem in event hall is maple admin and cassandra thos 2 npc if they were removed there will be 0 lagg in event hall
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2017
    Solution: Remove Cassandra, Maple Admin, Lord Gaga from Event Hall. New Icon to the left called Admin office. Click admin office and you get three names, click the name and you talk to the one you want. I mean we can already talk to Admin and Cassandra in events... why not just go and remove the trio from the world and make them a sidebar option.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    fix pls
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited February 2017
    we want shop in henesys!!!! we cannot buy nothing bc of thats lags in event hall! It's really so hard to do it??????????