[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Epic and Unique Bonus Potential Scrolls

OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
Reactions: 2,750
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I thought since there are Epic and Unique Potential Scrolls, why not add a Bonus Potential version of them?
forumsareannoying
  1. Should Epic and Unique Bonus Potential Scrolls be added to the game?26 votes
    1. All My Yes!!!
       88% (23 votes)
    2. Nah, no need.
       12% (3 votes)

Comments

• HiCreationHiCreation
    Reactions: 310
    edited September 2016
    Epic bonus scrolls are already In game however it's only through monster collection which is probably untradable
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Would defnitely like more ways to get better bpot.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    I would also like better bonus Pot since its so hard to get Bonus pot in the first place.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited September 2016
    That would be excellent! It's already bad enough that you HAVE to buy nx to change your bonus Potential. The least they can do is at least add scrolls that can get the pot to epic/unique.
  • TheGodOfFireTheGodOfFire
    Reactions: 890
    edited September 2016
    HiCreation

Epic bonus scrolls are already In game however it's only through monster collection which is probably untradable
    huh? There are not epic bonus scrolls from monster collection...

i would like to see bonus pot cubes in reward point shop rather than scrolls.
    Yonax
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2016
    TheGodOfFire

HiCreation

huh? There are not epic bonus scrolls from monster collection...

i would like to see bonus pot cubes in reward point shop rather than scrolls.
    but you can get E Bonus pots at a low chance from the Sengoku high boxes. I think we need more ways to get B pot and dont mind the addition of a U bonus pot scroll (that probably already exists on test servers )
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    We need more ways to get Bonus Pots on equip and we also need more ways to get Bonus Pot cubes without spending NX. Maybe we can craft them just like master/meister cubes, but with a lot more ingredients? Like double of Meister cubes.

Something like:
    - 50 superior item crystals
    - 10 cubic blades
    - 5 chaos cubic blades
    - 20 cube fragments
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Well, that's pretty unanimous.

I'll forward this along, but remember - I can't make any promises about these being implemented, nor would there be a timeline if I could.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Well, that's pretty unanimous.

I'll forward this along, but remember - I can't make any promises about these being implemented, nor would there be a timeline if I could.
    Hi. Don't you have a list with these kind of ideas? It would be nice if it could be added to that listed and frequently displayed for us all to see
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited September 2016
    @Michael along with that can you look at getting a basic bonus pot cube brought into crafting system somehow? Possibly through accessory crafting (since we have been told repeatedly we won't get flames). We need a true non NX option to cube bonus potentials, even if it had to be capped at Epic.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2016
    gamechanger

@Michael along with that can you look at getting a basic bonus pot cube brought into crafting system somehow? Possibly through accessory crafting (since we have been told repeatedly we won't get flames). We need a true non NX option to cube bonus potentials, even if it had to be capped at Epic.
    eh, I'd prefer if they just put B pot cubes in the rewards, I feel a craftable option would just be broken at some point and wont be fixed until KMS picks up the idea.