[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thank You Nexon

BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
Reactions: 3,415
edited January 2017 in General Chat
"An option to toggle the Maple VVorld Record notification on/off has been added. This feature is available by clicking the event quest '[VVorld Records] Record-breaking 101' and selecting 'Enable/Disable World Record Notifications'."

That ROCKS. Thank you for listening to us about that. It really was a disruption to functionality during some events and bossing.

We're always coming here and complaining about things, so it feels good to sing a praise for you doing something worthy of positive recognition for once. Again, thank you.
JettLuvsURetr0_Celeste123ShakaAlekAlexFIvangoldFennekinCobain

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited January 2017
    Arigato nexon-sama-senpai-kun-san-sama
    JettLuvsU
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    Well i wonder now how much things they tryed to fix and couldn't, at least this one they managed to do quicker and effective, it really does helps, the lag that could suddenly pop-up could really piss off people.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    Well i wonder now how much things they tryed to fix and couldn't, at least this one they managed to do quicker and effective, it really does helps, the lag that could suddenly pop-up could really piss off people.

With the highest-record popups, it's not so much the lag, rather the fact that they take supersede all other on-screen elements, such as directional keys for runes or the chicken dance minigame, timers, notification banners(elite monster, Kritias, etc) and make noise every single time. It's not really a lag issue so much as a nuisance issue.
    Booberpuppy
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited January 2017
    I'm actually surprised that they did this.

Nice Nexon!

Now on to the next issue :3
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Now...how about lag hall?
    Booberpuppy
  • RiceyTofuRiceyTofu
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Nexon, please fix the unnecessary lag in event hall or at least have the Chinese New Year NPCs out of the place. Listen to your players and their constant complaints about this issue for months. Jeezus.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    I would also like to see them make the event functional to everybody again by relocating the vendor. They should just start doing these like they did with the V coin vendor so that not just those with the luxury of top-of-the-line computer systems or those who are just lucky enough to have the proper compatible components to be able to navigate the event hall may enter and take advantage. It is a huge bummer to see a pile of coins sitting in your inventory and know you can not use them even if you tried your best to make it work but the hall lags you out and D/Cs you every single time. I can not do anything that requires entering that place with either of my current computers.
  • ZyzzbrahZyzzbrah
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Thanks nexon! its stuff like this that keep people playing! take notes;)
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    hope they coded it so it'd help the server too. but i doubt it. anyways, kudos.