[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Uhh, I can't select a channel to log in.

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited February 2017
    Same problem here.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited February 2017
    Same.

I exited the game and relaunched. It worked fine after that. But then I went to CS. Upon leaving the screen just stayed in the black transition. I couldn't exit via the "x" button so I did it via task manager.

Relaunched game - now it says I'm logged in.
    Tried another acct - no channels.
    Relaunched again - still says logged in on main, still no channels on alt.

/gg
  • BluxarxenBluxarxen
    Reactions: 820
    edited February 2017
    The list of worlds on the right aren't doing anything for me. Click a world but the channel select
    window doesn't appear. Such a pain.
    DreamWeaverclon987
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited February 2017
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Same.

I exited the game and relaunched. It worked fine after that. But then I went to CS. Upon leaving the screen just stayed in the black transition. I couldn't exit via the "x" button so I did it via task manager.

/gg

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one. I am experiencing this (almost) exact same issue - main character is supposedly "online" despite logging off (crashing) half an hour ago. Now when I try to log on, it just says main account is already logged in. Then, logging on with a different account just goes to world selection where I am unable to select any world.
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    Nexon must do something about it ..Look at all the threads it happens to so many people.
  • BluxarxenBluxarxen
    Reactions: 820
    edited February 2017
    Tried several times to no success. Restarted my computer and was able to log into a character but was kicked after about 2 minutes. Launcher is saying currently in game again *sigh*
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited February 2017
    Bluxarxen wrote: »
    Tried several times to no success. Restarted my computer and was able to log into a character but was kicked after about 2 minutes. Launcher is saying currently in game again *sigh*

I only use the maple launcher, not the nexon one.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited February 2017
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Same.

/gg

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one. I am experiencing this (almost) exact same issue - main character is supposedly "online" despite logging off (crashing) half an hour ago. Now when I try to log on, it just says main account is already logged in. Then, logging on with a different account just goes to world selection where I am unable to select any world.

Yeah I stopped trying after three restarts. I'll just sleep, coz in my dreams I can maple :(
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Bluxarxen wrote: »
    The list of worlds on the right aren't doing anything for me. Click a world but the channel select
    window doesn't appear. Such a pain.

For me, it was a C++ Runtime Error - crashed my machine - then the same problem as you. :(
  • NeverlendNeverlend
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    Same problem :/ ive relaunched multiple times and my channel select doesnt come up.
  • Kat27Kat27
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited February 2017
    I just re-installed the game to try to deal with the d/c issue and now I am having this issue on both the computer with the freshly installed version as well as the computer without it. I really hope this gets fixed soon, I want to finish my dailies.
  • RandomVixenRandomVixen
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2017
    im having the same problem.
  • devildwarfdevildwarf
    Reactions: 1,305
    edited February 2017
    same problem with reboot and renegade worlds but for some odd reason bera works for me.

EDIT:- Bera only works if i click it first after restarting the client, if i click reboot or renegade worlds first then i can't select any world.
    DreamWeaver
  • BadAssRicBadAssRic
    Reactions: 900
    edited February 2017
    Seems they broke the game even more if that was even more possible. Having the same problems as Above...
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    all forms of login are broken. only people who stay logged in can stay, and even then things are going to break.
  • iLikeTacosiLikeTacos
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    Same problem here. It worked like the fifth time I tried. I waited a minute or so on the world select screen before clicking my world - probably just coincidental though.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    they coded the patch wrong, the whole patch is incompatible or well some parts are to the previous.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    try updating black cipher with the file they put out, it's in the announcements"known issues " something alongthose lines
  • LawnGnomeLawnGnome
    Reactions: 835
    edited February 2017
    Yes this is happening to me, additionally, my character froze and when I logged out and back in, it says my ID was already logged in.
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited February 2017
    Yet fix now HYPER rock not working preventiing me to boss daily :(