[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server Instability

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
Theory as to why there have been issues with the " maplestory has stopped working" is that the servers themselves are unstable. It wasn't until today that there was 2x event that I got these crashes again, I get them on a frequency. Now correlation with the event and the crashes seems too lack in details but so far it is plausible. yesterday that there weren't any events I logged in fine and was able to switch between characters without crashing.

Comments

• AnoryAnory
    Reactions: 425
    edited January 2017
    yesterday that there weren't any events I logged in fine and was able to switch between characters without crashing.

I agree, the same has happened to me on countless occasions when the event was on. But even when it's not on, since the last patch I've been disconnecting, lagging and crashing very often. It's frustrating and makes me lose the will to play the game.

• HustleExpressHustleExpress
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    Same here seemed like i only could get in game during daytime so yeah, Probably the events:/
  • jkljkl
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    can't really train today after the new update for mardi gras too laggy guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow to try and train
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2017
    This recent patch is worse than the previous, the world select gets stuck.