[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Neinheart - A Discord Bot for MapleStory!

RunocruRunocru
Reactions: 905
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Fan Creations
Hello,

I have been developing a bot for my guild's Discord. If anyone is interested in testing it out, you can find it at -REMOVED-. I would appreciate any feedback and recommendation.

v1.0.0 [Jan.20] : Maple News. Send notification to discord channel!
v1.1.0 [Jan.24] : Renamed as Neinheart. Added various functionalities such as music streaming, news update, and items search.

Thank you
Andy

Comments

• ryushureiryushurei
    Reactions: 450
    edited February 2017
    Looks amazing and sounds like fun. Totally make one of my dreams come true for being able to speak with Neinheart. (>◡<)♡
    RunocruitzThomas
  • RunocruRunocru
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    ryushurei wrote: »
    Looks amazing and sounds like fun. Totally make one of my dreams come true for being able to speak with Neinheart. (>◡<)♡

Thank you! ^_^
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    GpvhZpy.png

pffff
    RunocruitzThomasAnEpicPlayer
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    How does it pull the various kinds of information?
    itzThomas
  • RunocruRunocru
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    How does it pull the various kinds of information?
    This is achieved through gathering information from various places like maplestory's reddit news feed and website. There are still incomplete functionalities I need to work on. For example, many items such as Fafnir Red King, Fafnir Indigo Fan, and Fafnir Lost Cannon are still missing. I only added items that I have seen. Neinheart is a project I made to give back to the MapleStory community. I hope players can find new experiences playing with this bot. :)
    itzThomas
  • itzThomasitzThomas
    Reactions: 405
    edited September 2017
    I appreciate your hard work Neo, it seems that Neinheart has changed to "Pink Bean"
This discussion has been closed.