[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Great job nexon! You did it again!

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
How many more times will nexon fail to update the game properly? How about a round of applause? Also, when will nexon remove those annoying tags beside your character name?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2017
    The tags were for lunar new year which Koreans and Chinese both celebrate. I believe the holidays doesn't officially end yet
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You mean downgrade?
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    You mean downgrade?

Yeah downgrade!
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    It's always game update > issues occur > unscheduled server maintenance. Rinse and repeat. If FF realm reborn didn't have a monthly fee I'd play it on my ps3 right now. So instead I'll stick with FF explorers for 3ds. Sure nintendo made many mistakes with the wii u, and square enix with some of their final fantasy games, but never as bad as nexon.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    I edited out the casual racism. Please stop putting it back in.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I edited out the casual racism. Please stop putting it back in.

I'm not. It's true. They never did anything right. There's a difference between facts and racism.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Let's all grab some popcorn and beer and enjoy nexon's failures!
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    Here we go Nexon let's see if you can "try" to fix things.
    Been saying this a lot but people be warned if you are going to buy a pet package to complete the quest trainers command to get the skill follow the lead for multiple pets. it does not I repeat it does not give you the skill after completing it happened to be. this issue has been going on since last year and still, no fix don't bother sending a ticket because all they are going to saw we are looking into and our game team is aware of the issue so there is no point. don't be like and I got suckered out of $60 now I can only use one pet. so don't make the same mistake I did. I heard some people it works and some it doesn't, so just be careful. if there were aware like they said they should take out pet packages in cash shop until they fix it, but they are not. if I were you just by one pet until they fix it. HA! fix it like that will ever happen.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    myyybaad wrote: »
    Been saying this a lot but people be warned if you are going to buy a pet package to complete the quest trainers command to get the skill follow the lead for multiple pets. it does not I repeat it does not give you the skill after completing it happened to be. this issue has been going on since last year and still, no fix don't bother sending a ticket because all they are going to saw we are looking into and our game team is aware of the issue so there is no point. don't be like and I got suckered out of $60 now I can only use one pet. so don't make the same mistake I did. I heard some people it works and some it doesn't, so just be careful. if there were aware like they said they should take out pet packages in cash shop until they fix it, but they are not. if I were you just by one pet until they fix it. HA! fix it like that will ever happen.

Yup. Well said. This is why I don't waste my money on the cash shop unless it's a character slot or hyper teleport rock. Heck don't even waste money on those cause you have the maple guide now that teleports you to a safe training area in your lvl range.

And we also have another unscheduled server maintenance. Nexon continues to amaze me with their failures. They'll never fix anything.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited February 2017
    I have faith that our glorious leaders shall not disappoint our expectations!
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Othidist wrote: »

Oh I'm sure they won't. Yeah right nexon.
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017

I'm not sure how you spent $60 on that but ok. In a different direction... I had a "dead" pet in my cash, so I bought a Water of Life with Reward Points. Brought the pet back to life. Then during 2x events, fought Hilla, 2 nights in a row, got 2 Hilla Blackheart pets. Didn't want them to go to waste, so I bought the Pet Snack using Reward Points. Used it, now all 3 pets are walking around with me. I didn't spend anything except $5 back in the day to buy the pet originally.
    So my suggestion, not sure if you are using it right or not, but double click the Pet Snack, then try to put out each of your pets. See if that works.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »

Yup. Well said. This is why I don't waste my money on the cash shop unless it's a character slot or hyper teleport rock. Heck don't even waste money on those cause you have the maple guide now that teleports you to a safe training area in your lvl range.

And we also have another unscheduled server maintenance. Nexon continues to amaze me with their failures. They'll never fix anything.

Also, there isn't really a need for pets now that familiars are permanent.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Also, there isn't really a need for pets now that familiars are permanent.

What?
    Unless you only use a pet as decoration, I don't see how familiars replace pets.

Pets can loot, use potions as needed, and buff you.
    Familiars can attack, increase stats, increase drop rate, or heal periodically.
    How are these things at all interchangeable?
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017

Guess what after all that maintenance, it still not fixed.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017

Guess what after all that maintenance, it still not fixed.

Oh so it wasn't just me then? The play button is greyed out for me. Just awesome nexon! You fail!
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017

you're so naive rofl
    Lilyflower
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

you're so naive rofl

My play button is still greyed out.