[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Multiple Damage Skin for Multi-stance Jobs

YxarYxar
Reactions: 1,060
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I had an idea i want to share just in case you actually like it:

Wouldn't it be fun if you could have a different damage skin set to a different stance of your job?
Not every job fits though, for example, when i play my Luminous i like using the cygnus wawa damage skin while using light skills in light stance, but if i switch to dark, i would like to use the mushroom shrine crow skin, without having to switch and pay for it.
I suggest this because damage skins are another form of feeling rewarded as you play, it feels good to see your damage as you think it should, and i strongly believe it's not only me.
Another example would be Beast Tamer, who could get a nice feeling if she could pick a different damage skin for each animal she uses, or the Zero, it's of course just an idea, but why not think about it right?

Best regards.
JettLuvsUNumbNinja

Comments

• NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited September 2016
    It sounds like an amazing idea, but sadly if that were the case then it wouldn't be fair for the other classes. Though I would very much like to see this implemented. d^^b
    Yxar
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I feel like this would be relatively hard to implement, and kind of alienates certain classes (although it would make things like Zero and Lumi feel slightly more special)

Just an idea - What about the ability to bind your damage skin to hotkey? This way you could switch on the fly.
    Yxar
  • YxarYxar
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

I feel like this would be relatively hard to implement, and kind of alienates certain classes (although it would make things like Zero and Lumi feel slightly more special)

Just an idea - What about the ability to bind your damage skin to hotkey? This way you could switch on the fly.
    That is actually a really good idea, i hope we can hear about it soon :D
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Slight expansion: perhaps something similar to Xenon's Modal Shift? Where you press one hotkey and then get, say, a choice of ten different hotkeys(each for a different damage skin)?
  • YxarYxar
    edited October 2016
    ima try to revive this, so it could be a real thing, with the recent luminous change, i feel this skin changing mode would be really cool now, using a hotkey that has a damage skin bound to it perhaps could be fun, or allowing any damage skin to be hotkey'd, and well if this is not happening, at least take off the cost of the damage skin switch please. :D
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yxar
    Yxar said:

ima try to revive this, so it could be a real thing, with the recent luminous change, i feel this skin changing mode would be really cool now, using a hotkey that has a damage skin bound to it perhaps could be fun, or allowing any damage skin to be hotkey'd, and well if this is not happening, at least take off the cost of the damage skin switch please. :D
    It's already on the list of suggestions KThxBaiNao forwarded to Nexon. You don't need to bump this thread anymore.
    Yxar