[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci pl0x?

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Only one of my characters can access it through Quick Move, all the others which have done Commerci can't.

Any help? Thank you!

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited January 2017
    Enter through the Dimensional Mirror.
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    edited January 2017
    Precisely: I cannot enter through dimensional mirror. Only one of my characters can do it, and while others have also previously been able to do the voyages in Commerci, they have no option within the dimensional mirror whatsoever for accessing Commerci. So what else can I do? I tried via Henesys, as was advised, directly through the dimensional mirror, finally tried without hope via Crimsonwood itself ... expectably no more Parbell nor gate there to access Commerci.

There got to be a way?
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited January 2017
    Keep talking to guy in ereve to get through the gate
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    edited February 2017
    Thank you. I went and tried, but it did not work. There is really an issue with the dimensional mirror - the link is missing - and I will be happy that it be available in it again to all those who were used to do some Commerci Voyages, and who can currently no more do so.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Just to clarify, "the guy in Ereve" is Neinheart. You need to keep completing his quest for some reason (it's a bug, obviously, but been going for a while now).

Your character that can go through the mirror is the only one who completed the Commerci prequests before the revamp that split them off from the Gollux prequests, right?
  • EternityMaxEternityMax
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited February 2017
    Here's a way that works for me:

The "Quick Move" menu in some towns (Henesys is one of them) has an icon that looks like a bunch of white stickmen. I believe it is at the bottom-right. Click that icon and you should see a list of areas, with Commerci being one of them. Simply click on Commerci, and voila. No need to talk to Neinheart or anything.
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    Reactions: 650
    edited February 2017
    The dimensional mirror is bugged - the portal is on there but you have to use your arrow keys to get to it, just keep pressing down until you see it.
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited February 2017
    try going to lilith harbor and talk to....... the old guy that appears under Olaf. ( cannot recall his name at the moment).