[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Karma Koin is no longer available ?

BlueSnowBlueSnow
Reactions: 200
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Could anyone tell me about the Karma Koin news, is it still available? Since I tried to visit karmakoin.com website for passed few days, it told me the site can't connect. I tried also to find Karma Koin card at shop around me like CVS and such, but they don't sell the card anymore. Thanks for all answers.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    That's odd, I can't get the site to load either.
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    BlueSnow
    BlueSnow said:

Could anyone tell me about the Karma Koin news, is it still available? Since I tried to visit karmakoin.com website for passed few days, it told me the site can't connect.
    Back up as of now.
    BlueSnow
    BlueSnow said:

I tried also to find Karma Koin card at shop around me like CVS and such, but they don't sell the card anymore. Thanks for all answers.
    Strange, as it seems CVS is still listed as a seller. Perhaps they just moved them in the store or something. For my store, they are in the same place as all the gift cards.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Apparently the site had been down for like 4-5 days. I wonder what happened.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    It's back up according to @Tionne in this thread
  • BlueSnowBlueSnow
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2016
    well, I just checked the site it's backed up, but it isn't listed on google search anymore. And, not only CVS but walmart, riteaid, walgreen near my place, they aren't selling any more Karma Koin cards, which is so strange
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited September 2016
    That's weird. I thought I had just seen them at Jewel, Walgreens, and Walmart. I'll double check the next time I go, though.
  • DetrivanceDetrivance
    Reactions: 2,405
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Pc Game Supply sells Karma Koins and you don't even have to leave your house!
  • PikariePikarie
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Detrivance

Pc Game Supply sells Karma Koins and you don't even have to leave your house!
    yea....
    i stoped trusting that site after they scammed me of 200$