[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DC at specific areas of Arcane River

Comments

• MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    This issue is still relevant and makes training very disheartening when we experience disconnection each time.
    Torvah
  • TorvahTorvah
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    iMuc
    iMuc said:

My theory is that the way session/instance logic is set up makes it easy to choke the server simply my attacking multiple mobs at the same time. However, that's just a theory by me, a random irrelevant mapler (;
    I am on a similar thought process as yours. I think you are on to something. Please explain further? :)

• EnduguEndugu
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2017
    I also have the same problem. I can't do Muto's PQ because I dc when attacking in there.
    It also happened on the Eree Valley maps when I was doing the Chu Chu questline (with low AF at that time)
  • KrierzKrierz
    Reactions: 405
    edited January 2017
    Same here! disconnecting while hitting big Group of mobs!

Whole chu chu Island and vanishing journey!

Name: Rìcky

World:Luna

Job: 210 Night Walker

Steps to reproduce: Get in any map of arcane river, stay still and start attacking a large Group of mobs with Shadow Spark and you get DC in like 20secs. if You move while attacking you will last for 1-2min and then get dc, so if you want to reproduce the bug faster stay still while you attack.

Please Nexon fix it the next maintenance. :)
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    This doesn't just affect chu chu island, but all maps in the arcane river. I hope nexon fixes this in the next maintenance because trying to train is harder now.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited January 2017
    For me, all of sudden since last Monday, I keep lag/dc when mobbing, EVERYWHERE not just in Arcane River .... Sunday night of last weekend I was fine but the next day, all of sudden... I might consider quit MS soon if Nexon doesn't fix this anytime soon or at most, until the end of V events...

And the most deceiving thing is Nexon greatly believes servers are actually fine and we are wrong!!! Heck, my guildy told a GM in a ticket, all details. Then GM told him to try a few solutions. No fix for him still.

Step to reproduce: @Nexon : Try on a decent computer with Ok internet connection, FAR away from Nexon NA base and notice the lag.
  • Timelesstrix0Timelesstrix0
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    took me an hour to get the fish fin drops for the questline just cuz i kept DCing every 2 mins (since i play zero i hit all the mobs at once all the time so it was even more annoying)
  • LoudLoud
    Reactions: 410
    edited January 2017
    Also experiencing the same issue... Out of a sudden, every mobs that I am hitting are freezing for about 15-20seconds, once they start moving again I immediately crash. Due to this issue, I cannot train properly, nor do any of my "daily quests". And it doesn't only happen in Aracane River, it happens at pretty much every map, pretty much at every mobs I am hitting...
    Hoping this issue will be fixed as soon as possible !
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited January 2017
    same problem, anything in eree valley causes me to dc if i hit lots in a row, and the same issue persist in the pq also with eree valley spawns..
  • FaLLeNxEvaNFaLLeNxEvaN
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    Having this problem as well, im currently at the Repose maps. Im a ice/lightning mage, when i use my hyper or 5th job skill I dc like 5 seconds later. This has happened a lot, atleast 10 times. Only skill im able to use without dcing is lightning chain. Opening up the map has also dced me a few times as well while in those maps, so that might be another problem.
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited February 2017
    This happens to me as well when I am in chu chu island maps and hungry muto. I have never been able to do hungry muto since it was released. Every time I attempt to, it is too laggy to pick up any of the drops and I fail. When I go to a channel that isn't laggy and I can pick up the drops, I end up disconnecting halfway through the pq. This is frustrating because it's needed to level up your arcane symbol. Please fix!

Character: Liunna
    World: Scania
    Job: 216 wind archer

Steps to reproduce: try hungry muto pq. Lag and then fail the pq due to not being able to pick anything up, or lag and then dc. Go to any chu chu island map and train to experience disconnecting multiple times.
  • TwofishTwofish
    Reactions: 745
    edited February 2017
    My guild mates and I constantly get disconnected in Chu Chu Island,too. Any map that characters can swim (TorrentZone, Hungry Muto ,etc) have this problem.

Character: mpcAvenger
    World: Reboot
    Job: Demon Avenger

Go to those maps and try to attack monsters for a while, then D\C problem will show up,especially when using high attacking frequency skills. Please fix it, thanks a lot!
  • EnduguEndugu
    Reactions: 940
    edited March 2017
    And after being able to run Muto PQ just fine for almost 2 months... the issue is now back.

I keep dc'ing while trying to kill stuff in Muto PQ.