[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplewatch event

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Yessss!! My favorite last year event has returned. :D
Ty Nexon!! I really enjoy this event. Time to get all my characters, pretty. Also, it would be too greedy asking for a new Transfer Cash Event?? To complete NX sets on characters and so.
Hope u all get nice things this time!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    We just had a cash transfer event last month.
    Pretty obviously they planned for it to end before the Maplehood Watch event.
    So they're unlikely to have a new one soon.

However, because of the new shared cash shop for class groups, you have a better chance to complete sets than you did last year. For example, all the items you get on any of your six hero characters go into the same cash inventory. (Last year, only explorers could enjoy this pooling of rewards).
    Have fun!
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    Does Shade has a shared cash shop with another Shade?
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    Or with anything else?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Shade shares cash shop with other Shades, as well Mercedes, Aran, Phantom, Luminous, and Evan.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited February 2017
    As well as Zeros with other Zeros. I just noticed that, and it's helping me a lot. Ty for the info, this definitely gonna help me with the avatar event too.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »
    As well as Zeros with other Zeros. I just noticed that, and it's helping me a lot. Ty for the info, this definitely gonna help me with the avatar event too.
    I believe Beast Tamer and Kinesis also share with one another, as well as Zero, but I'm not absolutely positive on that and haven't had the chance to actually check myself. Been too busy doing the quests on all my Resistance characters.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited February 2017
    Where do you go to accept the event? It's the 4th and the Maple Admin isn't giving the quest out.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Archeryi wrote: »
    Where do you go to accept the event? It's the 4th and the Maple Admin isn't giving the quest out.

It is no longer the 4th in server time.
    The servers go by UTC timezone, which means daily reset is at 4PM PST (7PM EST).