[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm trying select my character and it's disc me

AznArChMaG3SAznArChMaG3S
Reactions: 600
edited February 2017 in Tech Support
PLS HELP@@

Comments

• NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    Same
  • AznArChMaG3SAznArChMaG3S
    edited February 2017
    I'm bored and still cant play it, so do i have to wait nexon maintenance to fix it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You're going to have to tell us a bit more about what's happening to you, if you want help.

Are you using Nexon Launcher, Steam, or GameLauncher.exe?
    Are you able to log in?
    Are you able to select a region?
    Are you able to select world and channel?
    Do you disconnect when you click on a character, or after you've entered the PIC, or after you start playing?
    Does this happen to all your characters or just one?
    When you say "disconnect", do you mean crash to desktop, or do you mean you go back to world select?
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited February 2017
    I open game using Nexon Launcher I manage to select a region and a channel. It crash to desktop when I click on a character and sometimes during the PIC code.It happens to all of my characters. and It is quite often. one time it took me around 10 tries to log in.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Naoki wrote: »
    I open game using Nexon Launcher I manage to select a region and a channel. It crash to desktop when I click on a character and sometimes during the PIC code.It happens to all of my characters. and It is quite often. one time it took me around 10 tries to log in.

Try doing the following:
    1. Let the Wizet/Nexon logo play
    2. After the V video starts, click on it to skip it
    3. Select your region immediately
    4. When the world select screen appears, wait about a minute before selecting a world and channel
    5. Pick a character and enter PIC normally.
    Good luck!
    edited February 2017
    Alright I will following your instruction but the region I should need open the task manager to check if memory come up like 388 MB to make it passed channel.
    edited February 2017
    It still the same when I stay the channel like 1 minute don't click anything and it stop pop up said "Maplestory has stop working".