[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon, come on now

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Ok, this was funny at first. hahah all the players are disconnecting and lagging, yea hahahah.
But this isn't funny anymore.
Come on now, we know you have that big red button in nexon hq that erases all lag and latency.
Push it already.
We got all these coins from these events but we can't get to the shop to spend them because event hall is lag hell.
LilyflowerJettLuvsUBrendiruDark20

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    It becomes an even bigger joke when they offered VIP hair in Royals.

Or how we had 2x Events so many times when many have said against it.

The amount of times we offered suggestions about moving certain NPCs out of Event Hall or having it as quests on the left notification area.

For every 1/10th that is said is resolved. We got the MVP notification disabled, and login issues partially fixed. It's progress but nowhere near enough. As much as I'd like to play the game, I rather not stress out the fact I can't even loot a single item for Chu Chu Party Quest, let alone do anything else.

It isn't that MapleStory isn't a truly bad game. It's the service that makes it a terrible experience. It needs to change, but that's what I've said for the past few years. Like I'm at the point where I have no faith that MapleStory 2 will even survive if this game somehow dies.
    Dark20foussiremixLilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited February 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    Ok, this was funny at first. hahah all the players are disconnecting and lagging, yea hahahah.
    Come on now, we know you have that big red button in nexon hq that erases all lag and latency.
    Push it already.
    We got all these coins from these events but we can't get to the shop to spend them because event hall is lag hell.
    I'm with ya on this one seriously every player is telling to nexon to fix the lag in the event hall but no words almost as if nexon is telling to the players *deal with it*.

Dark20
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2017
    1/10th of what is said is resolved you say? Then the solution is for us to complain 100 times as much. We will need every able man, woman and child constantly complaining around the clock. To the trenches!
    BooberpuppyJettLuvsULilyflowergenji123DaisukeHaruto
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited February 2017
    1/10th of what is said is resolved you say? Then the solution is for us to complain 100 times as much. We will need every able man, woman and child constantly complaining around the clock. To the trenches!

Also, don't forget to make your posts extra salty!
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited February 2017
    -Logging into this game has become a science project.
    -The lag used to be really bad at certain times of the day, now it's 24/7.
    -Switching characters requires a complete reboot of the game more than half the time.
    -Events (whether they're 2x EXP/drop, or event hall ones) have become completely useless to many players, like myself.

I never found any of this funny. I'm sick of it.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    All we can do at this point is voice our opinions and wait patiently. Hopefully a solution to the latency is found soon.
  • Kaneki_KenKaneki_Ken
    Reactions: 720
    edited February 2017
    Interestingly enough, I don't experience this lag a lot of people complain about while inside the Event Hall.

The hardware I'm using are;

i7 4790k
    R9 390
    Samsung 840 Pro
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2017
    I have a comp that meets the minimum with a little to spare, and I have trouble moving a step in the Event Hall. We've already figured out the problem that when you first step in all three NPCs rapidly cycle through every single holiday to be dressed right and then do a load up for all 300 quests they have including the one year annivesary missions, Y2 missions, Y3 missions, etc which has no need to stay there since when are we going to need to do a first anniversary again?

Lord Gaga, Crashy Cassandra, and Maple Admin of the Department of Redundancy Department are the ones that stay and have soo much extra junk that no longer applies still on them that our clients have to filter through.
  • Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    Push it already.

I'm really pissed at nexon. They're never gonna fix it. Give your hopes up.
    Lilyflower
  • Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Push it already.
    I'm with ya on this one seriously every player is telling to nexon to fix the lag in the event hall but no words almost as if nexon is telling to the players *deal with it*.

I know right? It's ridiculous.
    Lilyflower