[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"perfecting" level 0 gear.

InvulgoInvulgo
Reactions: 4,620
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Beep boop! I haven’t made a content thread since like “forever”. Been soooo busy with work, but anyway! I was wondering what you guys cube when you don’t have anything to cube? Ever had that “problem”? What do you do then? Do you perfect leveling gear? Work on a set for droprate? Have you ever actually run out of things you want to cube? Lately I have been working on level 0 gear for the lulz. I went on every single character that I have to search for level 0 gear, then started working on some of them.
Here are my results so far.

LWDTpuc.jpg
First

PaxsYKD.jpg
Then

gWe2HWQ.jpg
:o

yMqHsDW.jpg

NmkjLKt.jpg
*level 10 not 0, but yellow goes well with the skirt and top :3

DXAbck1.jpg

Jy2AvCd.jpg

vW6XlWD.jpg

Do have or know about any interesting pictures of low level items that are really op?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I haven't run out of things to cube yet, but I do use the endless supply of CoG 50's from Monster Collection to try for OP election balloons, absolute belts, spiderweb/pumpkin/frog hats, etc.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited February 2017
    Whenever I have nothing to cube, I dither around because I don't want it to go to waste but there's nothing to cube. It always happens that I remember that maybe I could cube That Thing.

"nooo," I say softly as I read that the cube has expired in the chatbox.

I remember too late. Always too late.
    KerBansotInvulgoAKradianCatoooloooBooberpuppy
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    I haven't run out of things to cube yet, but I do use the endless supply of CoG 50's from Monster Collection to try for OP election balloons, absolute belts, spiderweb/pumpkin/frog hats, etc.

This. Although the election balloons is new for me. Usually I just toss it on ht rings or earrings, zak face/eye that I toss over to link skill mules.

/whateverhelpstomakethatinevitabletripto140easier
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    Ever since the new "MapleStory Goals and Achievements" thread got moved to Off-Topic Section (Uh, hello? It's suppose to be a sticky general section topic) I've been continuing to improve my gears by daily bossing which gets me Reward Points or Red/Black Cubes and a few extra Master Craftsman/Meister Cubes. I also use the Monster Collection Exploration for even more Reward Points and Master Craftsman/Meister Cubes.

I currently have 4 Legendary Equipment, a majority being Unique and several Epics. I've successfully taken down Chaos Pink Bean, all the Chaos Root Abyss Bosses, and Hard Magnus single-handily. 5th Job and Arcane Symbols do help quite a bit.

I'm raising the bar up for future bossing goals and possibly getting to Level 225+ for Arcane River’s 4th area: Arcana, eventually getting my main gears to Legendary, then maybe I'll go after making some drop rate gear.

To answer the main question, on the off-hand where I do have extra cubes, I may cube items that one day help my other characters if not someone else.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Ever since the new "MapleStory Goals and Achievements" thread got moved to Off-Topic Section (Uh, hello? It's suppose to be a sticky general section topic) I've been continuing to improve my gears by daily bossing which gets me Reward Points or Red/Black Cubes and a few extra Master Craftsman/Meister Cubes. I also use the Monster Collection Exploration for even more Reward Points and Master Craftsman/Meister Cubes.

I currently have 4 Legendary Equipment, a majority being Unique and several Epics. I've successfully taken down Chaos Pink Bean, all the Chaos Root Abyss Bosses, and Hard Magnus single-handily. 5th Job and Arcane Symbols do help quite a bit.

I'm raising the bar up for future bossing goals and possibly getting to Level 225+ for Arcane River’s 4th area: Arcana, eventually getting my main gears to Legendary, then maybe I'll go after making some drop rate gear.

To answer the main question, on the off-hand where I do have extra cubes, I may cube items that one day help my other characters if not someone else.

Ummm... how does this relate to perfecting level 0 gear?
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    Ummm... how does this relate to perfecting level 0 gear?

First portion of my response was I didn't run out of gears to cube, yet.

The rest, I was answer along these lines:
    Invulgo wrote: »
    Beep boop! I haven’t made a content thread since like “forever”. Been soooo busy with work, but anyway! I was wondering what you guys cube when you don’t have anything to cube? Ever had that “problem”? What do you do then? Do you perfect leveling gear? Work on a set for droprate? Have you ever actually run out of things you want to cube?

I wouldn't really cube any low level/leveling gear. Scrolling would easily give higher bonus stats over % stats.

On the other hand tiering up a few extra extra end-game or high level gear helped out a few of my guild members.

But it's really just opinion. This thread is essentially "What do or would you do with extra cubes?"
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited February 2017

Moved it back :3

I tend to help cube tradable stuff for friends form time to time. And I usually pass on the Commerci PQ cubes.
    I wouldn't really cube any low level/leveling gear. Scrolling would easily give higher bonus stats over % stats.

Good point XD

Spiderweb/pumpkin hats are really amazing, I regret not buying more form the FM when they were high in stock.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    edited February 2017
    Deathmobs wrote: »
    Have you tried fusing them? That's like free cubing if you have a large supply. I know some things it won't let you fuse, like it doesn't let you fuse secondary weapons (which is a good because you can buy them).

I haven't fused level 0 gear, but I tend to fuse low level gear every now and then for fun.

TewlaZY.jpg OkIRZTz.jpg

Results