[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constantly crashing logging on.

Deadb4smileDeadb4smile
Reactions: 300
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
I either make it to world select or where I choose my character , and it crashes, not to mention the slowly waiting for me to put my PIC in.... 8 times in a row it's crashed. Anyone else having this issue??

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2017
    all the time on 3 out of my 4 computers. I wondering if Nexon should shut down maplestory for at least a week if they can find a fix for the issue including the various issues such as lag.
    Deadb4smile
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    What works for me, on 4 computers of widely varying power, is to click on the video to skip it, then select a region quickly, and then wait about a minute on the login screen (I use GameLauncher.exe) before logging in.
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    all the time on 3 out of my 4 computers. I wondering if Nexon should shut down maplestory for at least a week if they can find a fix for the issue including the various issues such as lag.

How, exactly, is shutting the game down going to help them find a fix?

Deadb4smile
  • ChillPhilChillPhil
    Reactions: 710
    edited February 2017
    I have the exact same issue
  • BaconMmmBaconMmm
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2017
    My opinion is; The lag is coming from the record number of round-the-clock botters 1 HKOing the screens.
    That has to be taking its toll on the server processing power.