[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

3 pet equip quest BUG - no Follow the Leader skill

Comments

• yucinoyucino
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    so when is this fixed? i cant equip multiple pet either...
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    it's not going to be fixed anytime soon they all say the same thing. They are looking into it and they told their game team. I reported it like 3 times today to see if I can get a different answer but they are all the same just pushing us to the side. thanks a lot, Nexon you wasted our money for us people who bought the pets. There is no point of even saying anything they are not going to do anything anyways like always. Get a better management team that actually listens to players request.
    So frustrated.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017
    @neospector

You forgot this one
  • LêlouchLêlouch
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    still waiting
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »
    @neospector

You forgot this one

Invulgo didn't. This bug was forwarded some time ago, so yes the CS ticket myyybad received is accurate; they do know about it and are likely working on a fix.
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited February 2017
    Yesterday I started quest to get that skill.... ehhhhh
    I hope it will be fixed bc a lot of people bought/still buying a packs with pets :|
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    Reactions: 300
    edited February 2017
    Bump
  • LazyKai120LazyKai120
    Reactions: 465
    edited February 2017
    Still here waiting for a fix Nexon... Y'all really need to stop selling the 3 pet packages in the CS. Its false advertisement. We can't use em and haven't been able to since December.
    myyybaad