[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The One Who Walks Through the road to Oblivion 5

HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
Reactions: 800
edited February 2017 in General Chat
OK so I'm trying to find Lyka, but he's not anywhere. Is there some kind of bug? I also tried killing the mobs and he never spawns. Tried changing channels and not in any of them. Is this quest Bugged? Oh and i saw a video about clicking the mystic gate, but that video was posted in 2013. They apparently clicked the Mystic Gate but it won't let me through. I figured because I'm a DemonSlayer I am not allowed to pass through those. Anyehlp would be appreciated. I am on the Bera server and im know as Demonkiitah btw.

EDITE NOTE!! : Lyka spawned while i was writing this post. so please ignore.

Comments

• CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    The Mystic Gates are from the Silent Crusaders questline. Class has nothing to do with those, only your current progression through the questline matters for entry. He should spawn on the top platform. You might have the wrong map, he should spawn on the map with the Mystic Portal though. Also, doing the Lyka in the Mystic Portal only counts for the Silent Crusader questline so killing him won't count for the mission.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    Lyka, alongside Dodo and Lilynouch are area bosses with a respawn timer. I want to say it's about 30 minutes since the last time it was killed.

And when you're channel surfing for it, kill a couple mobs once you get in the new channel. I don't know why, but that makes it spawn sometimes. Something about monster count.
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Lyka, alongside Dodo and Lilynouch are area bosses with a respawn timer. I want to say it's about 30 minutes since the last time it was killed.

And when you're channel surfing for it, kill a couple mobs once you get in the new channel. I don't know why, but that makes it spawn sometimes. Something about monster count.

Oh right, I completely forgot about the spawn count on the map. It goes the same for Mining and Harvesting ores and herbs. There is a limit on maps, as to how many mobs, ores, and herbs can be there.
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for telling me where it spawns, but as i have put an edit note in saying never mind it spawned as i was writing it to just ignore. I ish i could have deleted my own post but id like to thank you cobain for telling me that it's a quest line. Im a RFe-noob! LOL im relearning maplestory after being gone for a few years.