[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game crashes on white screen after launch?

NeverlendNeverlend
Reactions: 200
edited February 2017 in Tech Support
After i launch the game, i get to the supposed "Nexon" screen but its only white and after a minute or two the game stops responding and crashes. Not sure what to do anymore. Nexon keeps releasing new content but is so stubborn to invest in stable servers. So much potential, unfortunately controlled by arrogant, lazy team.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Most people have this problem too.
    My game crashes at the region select screen and i need to shut down my PC.
    Seriously they make a event and fail to make to game unstable to start.
    Its like they added rng to get in.
  • MJarmoMJarmo
    Reactions: 240
    edited February 2017
    And of course it is all your problem, they will always blame you, your PC/laptop or internet connection. I found a solution for the problem with crashing after choosing region. I close the intro movie at about Warrior/Magician time. Works 95% (just one time didn't work) and I'm doing it for about 2 weeks. If i see what support said to me (that unfortunately I can't acces MS again with my laptop) I am doing unbelievable things :)
    Anory
  • AnoryAnory
    Reactions: 425
    edited February 2017
    I have the same issue with the choice of region, but it's random... It's happened today and yesterday, both times at night, for no apparent reason. I was playing the game as usual until it happened. So don't they dare tell me it's my PC, because I play Tera here with graphics in max and this ridiculousness doesn't happen. And my internet connection is working perfectly well.