[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Choco Power!" Buff Gone

BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
Reactions: 3,415
edited February 2017 in General Chat
My maxed at 250 "Choco Power" buff randomly got deactivated entirely on my character, icon missing and everything, no remaining effects from it. Apparently it happened some time when I was doing dailies (no, it was NOT at reset, as I re-buffed it after that time this evening) and some of my guildies said the same thing happened to them. Any one else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    What happens if you click on the syringe?
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited February 2017
    @AKradian - It says [ Current Choco Power: 0 ]
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited February 2017
    Can you not re-inject it?

If I want to start over, yes. I spent rewards points on the first round to get it maxed out, then lost the buff for no apparent reason. It is supposed to stay on 'till next reset, but even the buff icon in the upper right side of the screen disappeared.
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Every daily reset, it disappears that might've happened to you if thats the case
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    also, you can easily max out your buff just by putting up 100 and then grinding mobs for the choco balls (the exp ones you get per 50 kills) and after a while just click the syringe again itll tell you if you add more youll frenzy, look at your buff again and it'll be maxed
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited February 2017
    @player1 - You're missing the point of my post. I wanted to know if any one else here in the forums was experiencing this issue.

If you scroll up and re-read, you'll see that I specifically stated that this occurred after reset.