[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RLH NPC's and event hall

Kylehell007Kylehell007
Reactions: 1,295
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
Hi I'm having an issue spending my money on this game cause I'm unable to sufficiently enter the event hall for over the past year without having a complete screen freeze. I was planning on dropping some cash on this game for the event but now I'm unable to. any chance you may consider moving them to town like previous years? I want the new badge.

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Exactly what OP said. Please reconsider moving the npc for Sengoku High ASAP or fix event hall lag for once and all!
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop placing NPC's in event hall because of the crazy lag ! Please please please LISTEN to your customers and start fixing issues that have been going on for so long now it's becoming such a terrible joke !

Is it tough to just place one npc in a town such as Henesys, to access events?

Also will you please move Maple Admin to Henesys also? I am owed far too many power gacha tickets I cannot access... For event hell lag!
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited February 2017
    Nuuu, nuuu, the RLH is in the event hall?! Nuuu, tell me it iisn't T.T
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    The NPC that sends you to the school is indeed in Event Hall (and not even within sight of the portal, so you have to jump down to get to her... good luck with that).

The sort-of good news is that you don't have to talk to that NPC. You can teleport directly into the school, using guild teleport or hyper rock.
    My guild has a mule sitting there 24/7, for anyone who needs it. See if you can get your guild to do the same?
  • MekMek
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    The NPC that sends you to the school is indeed in Event Hall (and not even within sight of the portal, so you have to jump down to get to her... good luck with that).

The sort-of good news is that you don't have to talk to that NPC. You can teleport directly into the school, using guild teleport or hyper rock.
    My guild has a mule sitting there 24/7, for anyone who needs it. See if you can get your guild to do the same?

May I ask the name of the mule? :3
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Mek wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

May I ask the name of the mule? :3

It's in MYBCKN channel 11 and called YAKM1.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited February 2017
    The way that I get around the lag is by accepting and completing the quest via the yellow star. Then, after I complete it, I go to the event hall, jump down, and hold NPC chat to talk to Boss Kumi. And yes, event hall lags for me too.
  • MekMek
    edited February 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    The way that I get around the lag is by accepting and completing the quest via the yellow star. Then, after I complete it, I go to the event hall, jump down, and hold NPC chat to talk to Boss Kumi. And yes, event hall lags for me too.

I did that too, it worked and it was really satisfying, being able to get through the lag, feelsgoodman.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Lah hall fix.. Send Cassie,Gaga, and MapleAdmin to the lightbulb only section
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Lah hall fix.. Send Cassie,Gaga, and MapleAdmin to the lightbulb only section

I'd rather reduce the notifier clutter and keep focus on resolving the Event Hall lag issue. Lately I've been looking at all our notifiers and thinking how some are unnecessary as notifiers. For instance, Masteria Through Time and Stellar Detectives could be on Dimension Portal, Tot's Know How needs to be a button again, etc. Yes, Event Hall's issue has been taking a very long time to resolve, but that doesn't mean we should give up and clutter other areas. At worst, move dialogs for accessing event-limited content to notifiers, but I'd rather change policy to fill the left side again.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    Cassie is already in the sidebar most times... Just shove the other two somewhere out of the way.. Or a private room off the hall.