[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I KNOW ITS NOT an Option, But do something

elKokaselKokas
Reactions: 300
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are constant hackers in all chanels using auto mob etc. Its imposible to do any quest. At least this is in WINDIA. It is not normal that there are 2-3 hackers at the 10 Year Old Herb Garden. Ill say a few names -Removed- and many more.
  1. should MapleStory do something about these hackers?14 votes
    1. YES
       93% (13 votes)
    2. NO
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Again, we don't allow player names on the forums because of the forum rules. Please use official methods to report players; in-game or through a support ticket. I would recommend you use a support ticket for this particular case; it sounds like a bot infestation and you can report multiple people through tickets more easily than in-game methods.

We allow complaints about hackers, but not names themselves. There are varying reasons for this, which I have explained in the past, but it's easier to simply remove the names rather than try and separate who's innocent and who isn't.
  • YuuzenYuuzen
    Reactions: 905
    edited February 2017
    Submitting support tickets is an exercise in futility and wasting the players time.

The easier fix would be getting some in game Moderators to observe AND fix the hacking exploit problem.

Just for your sake elKoKas... I have seen the hacking and I have complained before with reasonable argument to no end result -
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/7111/why-fixing-the-servers-isn-t-the-problem/p1